Quantcast

justingrider

2013 Hisun 800 Wiring Help

Good morning everyone, appreciate any help on this.  I picked up a 2013 Hisun 800 for a project.  Previous owner had fried a lot of the electrical with a bunch of aftermarket audio equipment, so I have been replacing all of the wiring to give it a fresh start.  I'm 95% there with a couple of plugs I can't figure out where they need to be routed and the reason for me reaching out for help here.

1.  A female 2-port white plug that comes off the end of the main harness, close to the side where the terminal hook ups tap into the battery.  It has a Blue/black-stripe wire and a White/blue-stripe wire. (Pictures: https://ibb.co/m9PRDqX and
https://ibb.co/9pHZsFj). I'm assuming it is another single offset fuse or module like the other pieces around it but can't find anything on what it might be or that wire color combination in the manual/wiring diagrams...anyone know what this guy goes to?

2.  On the crank position sensor (torque sensor), the wires that I have coming off of that are a green wire and blue/light-gray-stripe wire (https://ibb.co/FmJLJfs)...any idea on where this guy is suppose to plug in to?

Again, thanks for any help you can provide!

-Justin

IMG_20191111_071958.jpg

IMG_20191110_181254.jpg

IMG_20191110_203453.jpg

Hey Justin. I just bought a 2010 HS800 yesterday. I'm going to be removing the body panels in the next few days to have them wrapped. I will look for your wires and take some pics for you. 

Are you still trying to figure out the wiring?  I have a 800 as well and am trying to trouble shoot a no spark problem.  Let me know, the harness on my car is all connected except one mistrey plug.  Maybe we can shoot some pics back and forth and help each other out.

Hey Steve, I did end up getting everything running.  Turned out my no spark issue was due to the voltage being too low from a replacement battery.  After getting a different battery it all started firing.  

Glad to share some images back and forth to help troubleshoot once I get back to the house this weekend.  

Thanks man, i'll post some pics later today of the Mistry plug I have.  Im hoping that's the reason im getting no spark.

I got some pics for you to take a look at.  The pics are taken from the front driver side.  It took the pics from far to close, if you look close there is a with pigtail coming off the ECU harness on the right and if you look at the engine you will see a black sensor with nothing plugged in, i cannot find a plug for either of the two.   Any help would be awesome!!!  Thanks Man.

20200703_163651.jpg

20200703_163725.jpg

20200703_163716.jpg

20200703_163714.jpg

20200703_163720.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Neil Wilson
      I just bought a 2008 Trooper T2 not knowing much about them. On this one the owner said the horn doesn't work, the winch never did work and during inspection the rear brake lights didn't work. He said he replaced the rear light pods recently and the brake lights worked before. He said the fuse module is corroded so he bypassed it and rigged up his own switches for the fuel pump and radiator fan. I see in the wiring diagram the horn and rear brake lights are on the same circuit. Now I am worried the problem is in the wiring harness.
      I have the wiring diagram from the online manual but I can't make any sense of it. I see lots of posts about wiring issues and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the issues I see with these machines and am regretting buying it.
      For now my main concern is to get the brake lights working so I can drive it to some nearby trails. I would appreciate any advice on how to go about diagnosing the problem or workarounds. Also if there is a better wiring diagram out there that might help. I would consider hiring someone local to diagnose it so any recommendations are welcome.
      TIA.
    • By Andreas Ahrens
      Hi All,
      Our Hisun is not making any power. Once you start to climb RPM's it almost sounds like the timing is out, it sputters and farts and doesn't want to climb RPM's at all. It starts fine though.
      I checked and set the valves, they were a bit tight but not bad. The spark plug is very black. The exhaust valves are a real nightmare to get to fyi.
      On the last service the dealer put the wrong plug in, so I'm switching that back to stock as soon as we get one. I'm also thinking the air filter should be checked/cleaned. 
      Any other things to check?
    • By Farm man
      I have a hisun 700 I went out to start it one morning and it made a clunk then nothing I am  mechanical inclined so I start trying to figure things out.  I narrowed it down to starter.  I changed it out with a brand new starter it made a grinding sound then nothing please advise me as I’m a old points and spark plug kind of guy not much experience with utv point me in the right direction don’t want to start tearing things down that don’t help??
    • By Joel Goldsney
      Wasn't sure exactly how to title this thread as I have a few issues with my newly acquired hisun UTV. Hopefully going to consolidate all the issues in one thread. 
      I purchased from a guy who  had rebuilt the engine  replaced the fuel pump as well as re-done the front end. He had the unit running and driving when it quit and would not start. He got frustrated and decided no more projects and sold it to me.  Unit is in excellent condition physically.....hardly any scratches on the plastics. All in all its a good unit with the following issues/symptoms
      1) Mis fire and stalling out when revved
      Well as you can see by the title of the first issue I managed to get the unit running.  Seems that the battery was very weak. I charged the unit and it fired up fine.  The engine seems to stutter and misfire when revved and once the unit warms up it stalls out. I think it's a fuel issue as if I give it a shot of ether it starts back up.  
      Additional Note: Revving engine in Neutral  seems to cause indication to flicker and occasionally the reverse light comes on  which seems to kick in the reverse rev limiter. Have also hade this happen when driving around. Reverse Light flickers and revs get cut. 
      2) Fuel line configuration.
      When he replaced the fuel pump he got creative with the tubing and removed the "small fuel tank" 
      (See pictures)
      Not sure  what the purpose of this tank is but would love some pictures of a stock set up so I can  put everything back together correct.

3) Issues engaging in gear
      The unit seems to have issues going in to gear...I will move the shifter in place  but the gear won't engage and the lights don't indicate correct. It takes a few tries to engage and sometimes it grinds a bit 
      4) Rack and pinion slipping
      This problem is probably a simple replacement fix...when turning to the right with the vehicle not moving the steering just slipps and turns without turning the tire. I believe I just need to replace the rack and pinion but if there is something else please let me know.
      Any insight or tips on resolving any of these issues would be much appreciated.
    • By Chad Rice
      HELP - my wife and i just bought a 2013 joyner trooper 1100 and we rode for 2 evenings with no problems. Went to ride last night and all of a sudden it acted like something was catching up and it didn't want to move easily. Whatever it was must've broke and now it moves with no problem but is making a rubbing/grinding noise somewhere in the backend. Could it be wheel bearing, differential, or something in cv shaft. Any info or similar experiences is appreciated. 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Steve Varao
      HI All,
      I have an 800cc Hisun fuel injected twin cylinder. Im trying to diagnose a no spark issue.  I had a bad crank sensor, replaced that and still got no spark and yes i doubled check the new one to make sure it was good.  Checked the both coil packs and they are both receiving power, also checked the resistance and both seem to be good.  It seems to me like the ECU is not sending the signal to the Coil packs.  Anyone have any idea how to test the ECU?  Any help or advice would be appreciated.  Thanks
    • By ArrowLobber
      I'm new to this forum. I recently picked up a Hisun "Coleman" Trail Tamer 800 atv that was ran way too hard. I know this is a SXS forum but I'm trying to learn as much as I can about Hisuns and there is very little out there about the ATV's. I have done a complete engine rebuild, replaced the crank, con rods, pistons, rings, head gaskets, base gaskets. cam chains, U joints, front a-arms, replaced all rear pads, repacked trailing arm bearings. Replaced the rear diff with a used one, have a rebuild kit in the cabinet. Put it all together, no spark. Somehow got spark and fuel and it started and purred like a kitten. Pulled the exhaust off to replace the gaskets, replaced the battery and starting relay switch. Turns over but no spark and no fuel again. Have taken apart almost every connection and added grease, still nothing. So jumped on this forum to try and apply any learnings from here to my project. I'm about to pull all of my hair out and Ima already going bald. Any help and input is GREATLY appreciated.

2014 Coleman "Hisun" Trail Tamer 800