Quantcast

2013 Hisun 800 Wiring Help

justingrider

Good morning everyone, appreciate any help on this.  I picked up a 2013 Hisun 800 for a project.  Previous owner had fried a lot of the electrical with a bunch of aftermarket audio equipment, so I have been replacing all of the wiring to give it a fresh start.  I'm 95% there with a couple of plugs I can't figure out where they need to be routed and the reason for me reaching out for help here.

1.  A female 2-port white plug that comes off the end of the main harness, close to the side where the terminal hook ups tap into the battery.  It has a Blue/black-stripe wire and a White/blue-stripe wire. (Pictures: https://ibb.co/m9PRDqX and
https://ibb.co/9pHZsFj). I'm assuming it is another single offset fuse or module like the other pieces around it but can't find anything on what it might be or that wire color combination in the manual/wiring diagrams...anyone know what this guy goes to?

2.  On the crank position sensor (torque sensor), the wires that I have coming off of that are a green wire and blue/light-gray-stripe wire (https://ibb.co/FmJLJfs)...any idea on where this guy is suppose to plug in to?

Again, thanks for any help you can provide!

-Justin

IMG_20191111_071958.jpg

IMG_20191110_181254.jpg

IMG_20191110_203453.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Are you still trying to figure out the wiring?  I have a 800 as well and am trying to trouble shoot a no spark problem.  Let me know, the harness on my car is all connected except one mistrey plug.  Maybe we can shoot some pics back and forth and help each other out.

I got some pics for you to take a look at.  The pics are taken from the front driver side.  It took the pics from far to close, if you look close there is a with pigtail coming off the ECU harness on the right and if you look at the engine you will see a black sensor with nothing plugged in, i cannot find a plug for either of the two.   Any help would be awesome!!!  Thanks Man.

20200703_163651.jpg

20200703_163725.jpg

20200703_163716.jpg

20200703_163714.jpg

20200703_163720.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Yeah im still trying to figure out the problem.  If you look in the last 3 pics i posted i did figure out that the connector just hanging there is a diagnostic plug.  In the very last pick there is a pic of what i figured out was the oil pressure sensor.  I cannot figure out where the harness connector is for it though.  Can you maybe send me a pic of it?  Also i have been going in circles trying to figure out why im not getting any spark, so far i have replaced both coils, the crank position sensor and the computer.  Ive checked continuity on the position sensor, the coil is getting power, everything is all checking out.  I even removed the stator to look at the metal blocks the crank sensor interacts with.  Im super lost right now, maybe that oil pressure sensor has to be connected in order for the engine to produce spare.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

• 1 year later...