Jump to content

Plug name


Recommended Posts

IMG_20191119_191317.thumb.jpg.08c3157d0670f90ec8ca24ceff3335d9.jpgI was thinking of using one of my old head lights as a bed light for The mule, if we're loading fire wood in the dark etc we can see.

There is a open electrical accessory connector I can plug to and run the wires alongside the roll cage, and mount a separate switch,

I can just cut the old connectors and crimp on new ones, but does anyone know the name of the type connector this uses, all I can find are the square crimp connectors.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would call this a single pin connector. The size would be important. Possibly 5mm, or 6mm etc. So the whole thing would be 5mm single pin connector. Or 6, whatever, you get the idea. But this is just a guess.  Shouldn't be too hard to match.

      But I'd be looking at amp draw. For something like firewood loading, you don't need much light. Like an interior dome light on a truck. A little goes a long way. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...