Quantcast

Lookup Kolpin outdoors, they make utv accessories. I've never personally bought anything from them, but know several people who have, they are happy with their purchase.

My plow is a 72" by KFI and it is heavy duty.  The push tube and plow weighs as much as my eagle push tube and 66" V plow I had on my 610.  The KFI plow mount for the Pro MX does have a built in 2" receiver hitch.  If you get a dash mount switch for the dash, cut the hole from the back side of the dash

Look at winches on kawasaki.com for that model.    there are installation instructions you can download,  and those will show you where to locate the relay 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dan S
      Anybody have recommendations about where to ride my RZR in the snow in northern UT? Hoping to try some of that out this year! 
    • By bfisherman11
      I bought the 66" KFI plow kit for my 2015 Ranger EXP and I could not be happier. My driveway is gravel and once I got the skid plates adjusted it works great. As good as my experience sounds, one thing might make me even happier, ha. I would like to add the power turn option but at over $800 I think what the heck, I can do that way cheaper.

I looked at a few designs, some guys have used a winch and cable arrangement, others tried a Linear Actuator. I found a guy that did this but he used too light an actuator (300#?) and it busted. I found one on Ebay that pushes 1,320#. For the money I think it will be worth trying. I won't do it this winter but after the season I might design something. First change I would make is the included brackets look way too thin. Other than that though, this looks workable. So, has any other DIY guy like me ever tried this? My online research found a few ideas but very little info on how they held up over time. Thanks! Bill

• By Airsense00
      Hi y'all, 
      I am looking to buy a 2018 Textron EV or a new 2020 Tracker EV. Tracker is the new name of Textron. I'm having trouble finding a snow plow mount and kit. I want to pull the trigger and buy one but I have to have a snow plow to make it worthwhile. Any of you have the EV with a snowplow or know which mount works? Front or center mount? Thanks!
    • By Aaron James Litz
      I can’t find good documentation anywhere on what size bolt I need to attach a snow plow to the frame below the winch. Does anyone know where I can find the answer to this? I have a hisun vector 500 and it’s a 2017

• By Recurvenut
      While wiring new snow plow on a 2018 rtv 1100 c . I am having problems locating female bullet in harness to plug blue wire from relay. Can anyone help ?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Airsense00
      Hi y'all, 
      I am looking to buy a 2018 Textron EV or a new 2020 Tracker EV. Tracker is the new name of Textron. I'm having trouble finding a snow plow mount and kit. I want to pull the trigger and buy one but I have to have a snow plow to make it worthwhile. Any of you have the EV with a snowplow or know which mount works? Front or center mount? Thanks!