Quantcast

2010 Hisun 800UTV body parts needed

Michael Busby

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Karlibob
      I have a 2020 800 sx with about 16 hours on it.  From day one I have heard a clunking noise from the front end going over bumps.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Also this past weekend while out riding I heard a noise that sounded like the dump bed bounced three or four different times, again has anyone experienced anything like that.  Thanks, gary
    • By Hisunsadman
      I have recently acquired a 2012 CFMOTO 500 CC side by side. The previous owner said that it ran great but had a gas leak by the throttle body that caught fire and ruined most of the parts on top. It also melted the cover and fan for the stator. Does anyone know of a good place to get all of these parts? I usually use Amazon for all my 2020 hisun parts, but can't really find the ones I need for this. If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance
    • By johnpeter
      2020 can am maverick trail 1000 4x4  On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/324827257531?

• By johnpeter
      2019 Can-am Maverick X3 XMR Turbo R On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/255167851556?

• eManualOnline
    • By Scott Currence
      I need to find a new inner front wheel bearing seal for my 2012 bennche bighorn 700. I ordered a front wheel bearing kit and the inner seal is too big. I need to find just the seal and it needs to be the same od as the bearing. The specs listed are 55x38x8. Does anyone have a line on what I can get? Thanks. Our local Bennche dealer is no longer ordering parts and I don't want to order another kit with the same issue.