Quantcast

BigTver

Hello from Russia!

Health to all! My name is Andrey, I live in Russia, in the city of Tver. I am 54 years old. My hobbies are motorcycles, buggies, hunting and fishing. I like to work with technology. I have a buggy joyner trooper 1100cc 2011 release. Blogging https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQF7imCMN1W3OZGb1G5YJfQ/

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By fettman1176
      I had to rebuild my steering box recently and need to replace the 2 square dust boots on the box. Joyner does not have them in stock and probably won't anytime soon. Does anyone know of an alternate replacement for these? Any help would be appreciated 
    • By johnney
      my 2011 hisun hs 400 pops while idling anybody got any ideas
    • By Roarky24
      Hi everyone! I am stumped on this one and I am looking for some help. I have a 2011 Qlink 700 EFI(Hisun 700cc EFI Motor) that I have been having overheating issues with.  So far I have changed both sensors the one on the radiator itself and the one on the engine by where the thermostat would be.  I have left it running for over a hour in my driveway and the radiator fan never kicked on(watched radiator steam) so I jumped that to make sure the fan worked and it does.  But is not kicking on when it is hooked up right.  Any suggestions on where to go from here since there is no fuse for the radiator fan?  Thank You

• By mixfixdave
      I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU.
      It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!

• By johnpeter
      2011 Polaris RZR 900 xp white lightning LE On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Polaris-RZR-900-xp-white-lightning-LE-in-1177-miles/254487727006?