Quantcast

Trackrun

Hisun E1 back up noise

Can anyone help me locate the back up siren?  It is so loud it really hurts my ears.  I'd like to be able to disable the noise or at least muffle it.

Just in case you still have a problem with the back up noise. You can remove  the four screws that hold the switch cluster and pull it out. behind thee wiring is the buzzer. just disconnect the wires.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By silverbullett
      Just purchased a 2020 Pro DX  with Yanmar diesel. Had a 2007  3010 Trans Diesel I traded in. My problem is that the new machine is so much noisier  than my old one.
      Has anyone had any luck in quieting down the noise? Sound proofing.?...changing the exhaust routing.?...the muffler? Any ideas or solutions would be appreciated.
    • By rtate1050
      Hi to all . My name is  Rich . I've recently purchased a MSU 500  from Massimo in Texas .  So far I'm impressed with the overall quality of the machine . My only real issue so far is that this thing is extremely loud . You can't even carry on a conversation with a passenger without yelling which is annoying. My first plan is to add some Dynamat to the underside of the engine cover and the seats.  I would appreciate it if anyone has this problem and any solutions . Is there anything in the aftermarket for the exhaust system ?
      Other than that I'm pretty happy with it so far.
      Rich
    • By Randy Mullenberg
      I have a 2017 Textron Stampede and wondering if anyone has a few tips on how to quiet and cool this machine down.  The heat is almost unbearable at times.
    • By GDS
      I have just purchased a 07 3010 Mule. It has high hours at 1900 but has been well taken care of. It seems to run well but just a bit weak. Every now and then I hear a clinging sound that may be a ignition spark to ground but I can't seem to find it. It will not do it when I'm looking. Also the back plug is showing its rich. It is black in no time where the front is a lite brown. 
      I did find it had the wrong plugs so I changed them, but no help. 
      As I have just got this I was wondering what do I need to look at as far as simple mods or weak points. 
      Thanks for your help
    • By physics911
      I have a new, 2 week old, T-Boss 410 and with the differential locked, and also in reverse with or without diff locked, I am getting a metal-on-metal sound.  It still pulls fine in 4wd low, but definitely some substantial metal noise. I haven't actually checked the diff fluid, but there are definitely no leaks.  
      Thoughts?
      Thank you