Quantcast

2013 Kawasaki mule fuel injected

Red Good

Is there a wiring diagram online here for this year or model ?  Different problem today , solenoid will no engage has power on hot leg with key on , has power signal when turned to start , only thing it can be is a failure to complete the circiut . What are there for safety features that would prevent starting . No wires to seat so not that . Park brake engaged , pedal brake engaged no different . box down , Any ideas . or a wiring diagram , please and thanks

Found online wiring diagram , only safety feature is neutral switch and it was bad ! this thing has hardly any hours on it . Spring tension in nuetral switch is so sad that you can shake it and the brass tip comes out another 16 th of an inch . damn . Thanks for the replies Travis

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Susana
      I changed the rectifier regulator in my 2019 massimo Tboss 410 which was burnt out and still nothing. Battery is charged. The screen is dead no noise. Could the starter relay need to be changed as well? Please help me
    • By Green Scout
      Hello everyone.
      Here I am showing our Green Scout electric all-terrain vehicle.
      All-terrain vehicle 6 wheeled, electric, side-turning. Rides, jumps, dances, swims, but does not fly. The drive is permanent (but you can turn off any wheel arbitrarily through the controller). The power of each wheel is 3 kW at its peak, the total power is 18 kW. Speed up to 60 km / h. Since the all-terrain vehicle is electric, it starts from a place quickly, drives silently (well, of course, the sound from tires and shock absorbers does not disappear).
      The idea of creating such an all-terrain vehicle came after the experience of operating the Argo all-terrain vehicle. The main disadvantages of the wheeled side-turning all-terrain vehicle are low ground clearance, lack of suspension. To get high ground clearance and suspension, there are two outputs on mini all-terrain vehicles - either electric drive or hydraulic. The hydraulics had to be excluded, since at temperatures below -30C it does not work, plus it always flows. As a result, we settled on an electric transmission. Each wheel is a motor-wheel. Naturally, the motor-wheels were being finalized to be able to be installed on an all-terrain vehicle and to be able to swim. The battery is iron-phosphate, all information on the battery, the charge is displayed on the smartphone. Control of the all-terrain vehicle through the on-board computer. Bicycle handlebar controls. Braking either with the sides through a turn of the steering wheel, or with the gas pedal of all wheels at once.
      Overview video of the all-terrain vehicle

• By Travis
      Kawasaki Mule 1000 / 2010 / 2020 / 2030 / 2500 / 2510 / 2520 /3000 / 3010 / 3020 / 500 / 520 / 550 / 600 / 610
      A lot of the older mules use a float and sight glass for viewing fuel level in the tank, mine, like many others has been fogged over for several years making it hard to see the needle. I've used all sorts of cleaners in an attempt to clear it up, but none ever worked long term.
       I finally discovered this kit from ATV Works for $17.00, just the sight glass and new attachment pin (which you can not get from kawasaki)  Kawasaki want's you to order the entire float and gauge assembly for nearly $40. I ordered it last night and it hopefully should be here by the end of the week. When i get it in, i will make a video on how to install it.

• By Robby
      Hello, I have a 2013 500 utv hisun. Was running ok and cut out while parked. Bike will not start now. It turns over, but won't fire. I have no spark and no fuel. I replaced fuel pump, ignition coil, spark plug, cdi, voltage rectifier and all the fuses and relays. Could bad stater cause no fuel because I can't hear the fuel pump priming. Any info on where to start looking for problem.
    • eManualOnline
    • By IslandHopper
      Can anyone tell me if their MSU 500 or 700 fuel pump and injector cycle when you turn the key on? This will help me rule out the Crank Position Sensor as a problem.
      I just bought this non-running and the service manual is not much help.
      Thanks
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Michael Black
      Has anyone in this group installed power steering in a 2019 Kawasaki KAF400PKS. If so, please advise on what type of power steering and how it went. Thanks in advance. 
    • By Carlos S.
      Can anyone suggest a link to buy a snow blade/plow for a 2021 Mule 4X4 SX XC FI? Cannot find one to fit this year.
    • By Brent Phillips
      Moving to upstate NY (just south of Albany).
      We will have a 1/4 mile gravel drive.  I have a 1/2 ton truck that I could use but rather not .  Could the Mule SX do this job with the plow accessory?  The dealer is on the fence, as am I.  Is the Mule SX 4x4 got enough power to deal with a 6-8" inch wet snow? 
      Any experience with the SX and plowing snow?
    • By John Niezek
      I have a 2010 Kawasaki mule 600 I've ohmed the wires to the voltage regulator and stator and to the ignition switch all read good. Now when I plug up my voltage regulator it gets extremely hot and so does the wires. I've used my volt meter and checked the plug and I'm getting ac out instead of DC out to the battery. I've got 22 volts ac going to the voltage regulator and it's putting out 3 volts ac instead of DC anyone know why or what I need to check 
    • By cliffyk
      View File 2005-2012 Kawasaki Mule 610/600 Service Manual
      Found this floating about the web today--it's a nice manual...
      2005-2012 Kawasaki Mule 610/600 Service Manual
      Submitter cliffyk Submitted 04/12/2021 Category Kawasaki  
  • Gallery Images