Quantcast

2013 Kawasaki mule fuel injected

Is there a wiring diagram online here for this year or model ?  Different problem today , solenoid will no engage has power on hot leg with key on , has power signal when turned to start , only thing it can be is a failure to complete the circiut . What are there for safety features that would prevent starting . No wires to seat so not that . Park brake engaged , pedal brake engaged no different . box down , Any ideas . or a wiring diagram , please and thanks

Found online wiring diagram , only safety feature is neutral switch and it was bad ! this thing has hardly any hours on it . Spring tension in nuetral switch is so sad that you can shake it and the brass tip comes out another 16 th of an inch . damn . Thanks for the replies Travis

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sisco
      Does any have a part number for the fuel pump sock for a 2016 challenger 700 efi. Does not show on any parts diagram but the old pump has one on it.
    • By LongSun
      I can not find it on the board, so I'm afraid I'm the only cheapo on the forum.
      What is the fuel economy of the Hisun HS590? (I guess it is the same as the HS550)
      I count in liter per 100 km, but if you use MPG it's okay with me, but please tell if you use the US or UK MPG!
    • By Mnfish
      I have a 2016 Cub Cadet 750 Challenger Crew. My in tank fuel pump is inoperative. Can I put in an external inline electric fuel pump to replace the intank one? The inline ones are about $350. An inline electric one is about $25. Both are easy to replace just really expensive for the intank one. Any kind of inline external pump I should look at? What PSI is needed? Thanks for any help 
    • By TomW
      I took in my UTV and they fixed the no power I was having ( broken  ground wire)  but they told me I would need a new turn signal relay . If you use the left or right turn signal you get a high pitched whine . I need to look to see if the lights blinks but I don't believe it does. I thionk the relay is located in the battery box with the fuses and starter solenoid. Where might I find a turn signal relay . I have done several searches but come up empty . Anyone have this problem before or know where I might purchase a relay ?
    • By donwan
      I have a part that fell over to the exhaust and burned the harness up. I can't figure out what it is. Does anyone know what the start relay looks like? The part I can't figure out has 4 wires, a red power, a green and brown wire, a black and unsure what the 4th color was. Anyone have a clue?