Quantcast

GO OBAMA!

No scarred of what will happen.

We all have a good reason to be scared for many reasons.

The shambles the Bush administration has left this country.

Or maybe your referring to Obama being black and middle class, I don't know.

At any rate I think Obama is what this country needs to get back on track.

This same question has raised quite a debate on RA in the Out House section, some sick dudes over there.

He is putting together a good team. BUT, how do you save an economy that is based on credit? I still have great concerns. This country has to start producing more than just consumers and stop relying on other countries for products & oil. It will take a generation to rebuild USA if the government can stay on a single course of action. Unfortunately, history shows the not to be the case. Pay cash, save money and depend on no one! This course of action does not care who is in office or what happens in the world.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

We all have a good reason to be scared for many reasons.

The shambles the Bush administration has left this country.

Or maybe your referring to Obama being black and middle class, I don't know.

At any rate I think Obama is what this country needs to get back on track.

This same question has raised quite a debate on RA in the Out House section, some sick dudes over there.

Come on I my be a redneck but skin color has nothing to do with it. I agree Bush was not the best but I watched the debates and also did my own research and Obama's ideas scare me not the color of his skin.

He is putting together a good team. BUT, how do you save an economy that is based on credit? I still have great concerns. This country has to start producing more than just consumers and stop relying on other countries for products & oil. It will take a generation to rebuild USA if the government can stay on a single course of action. Unfortunately, history shows the not to be the case. Pay cash, save money and depend on no one! This course of action does not care who is in office or what happens in the world.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I don't have a solution or quick fix, I hope Obama does.

But trickle down economics has not worked for 8 years. Give to the wealthy and hope they create jobs?

How many thousands of jobs have we lost with Bush and cronies.

Lets try trickle up economics for a change like Obama wants. It has worked before to end the great depression.

If consumers buy, there will be a need for product thus creating jobs and hopefully a snowball effect.