Quantcast

Looking for Commando 650 steering rack boots

I recently got a 2007 Commando 650 C4 and I'm in the process of going through it from stem to stern. The AZ sun has really taken it's toll on all the plastic and rubber. One CV boot is torn and the others are probably not far behind. Most of the rubber on the control cable ends are on bad shape and the steering rack boots are almost completely disintegrated. Anyone have a source for the steering rack boots?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Robert B
      Going down a 20 deg hill engine is holding UTV back. Then something releases like going into Neutral and makes a loud clacking noise. Have to use brake to slow UTV down. Then once level it shifts back into gear. Have done shift extension does not pop out of gear.
    • By nods
      Less than 40 miles can barely start. Dealer is working with Hisun on a number of other issues on this UTV. Can not get clear info on the meaning of these E codes this is getting. Anybody have some clear info for me?
    • By mcraigchr
      I realize that many of you do not have diesel machines.  For those that do, this is for you:
      Just wanted to post my experience this past week.  Here in Texas, we had pretty good dip in temps.  For 4 days it did not get above 25.  At night, it was single digits or close to it.  I always put Sta-Bil fuel stabilizer in the storage tank (30 gallon).  And up until this tank I was using Power Service (white bottle) for anti-gel.  Never had an issue.
      This tank, however, I switched to Stabil All season (anti gel).  It is supposed to good down to -40.  Zap.  That is a big fat lie.  I put in twice the amount called for in the instructions.  Result was less than optimal.  I drove the SxS 100 feet (to go get the mail) and it died.  I looked at the fuel bowl and it was a cloudy, wax substance.  So, the Stabil did not work.  That said, I'm not sure that I ever tested the Power Service in the same manner.  So I am not saying that one is better than the other.
      What are your experiences?  Are these products inferior?  What do you folks in the northern states / Canada use?  Am I missing something?
      CC
    • By Kidsskipp
      Getting my prowler to a running stage and can't figure out why it won't idle without throttle. Also see fuel spitting out air intake while running. High speed runs rough as well. I've done many things (that were needed) but it hasn't helped. New plug, rings (120 lbs compression luke warm), timing chain, valve job. Even tried a cheap new carb. Thinking I may be off a tooth on the timing but it looks pretty dang close. anyone see this issue before?
    • By Brandon Orr
      Does anyone know where I can get rear axles for 09 joyner 650