Quantcast

2008 joyner sand viper 800cc Parts

Hey I finally found a joyner I could afford lol I just bought a 2008 joyner sand viper 800cc I like it but it needs work that's not the issue me being a mechanic issue is I can't seem to find the parts I need like everything else I've worked on I'm not even sure what would work so I need advice from some one who has been there for now the things I need the most are rear shocks , I need the upper and lower ball joints or Johnny joints whatever they are called and I'm sure this had a fuel pressure regulator before now it just has some random inline pump no filter runs good for 15 mins or so then runs pretty crappy but if I let it sit a bit same thing I know it's going out but I need to know what I can do to sub for the factory pump and what psi requirement it has that's it for now any help would be appreciated

As I recall, the fuel pump pressure on that engine needs to be about 45-50 psi.  As for parts, Joyner sometimes uses parts from other Joyner machines.  For example, the ball joint on my Renegade has the same part number that's used on an S650 (don't know if it's a Sand Spider or Sand Viper).  If it were a Renegade part, it would have an R800, R1100 prefix.  That engine is used in the pre 2014 Joyner Renegades, John Deere 825i Gator and several "off-brand" UTVs.  So, you may find equivalent parts from other parts catalogs.  Maybe an externally mounted pump (would take some engineering work) if the orginal pump is too expensive.  From the parts manual for a 2006 Sand Viper it appears that that machine uses something similar to a king pin with raidial bearings instead of ball joints.  Joyner-USA.com website has some good manuals.  Don't bother to email through the website though.  I never receive an email response.

Lol thanks for the response I bought the buggy after someone one removed the original pump and fp regulator I have found a usable pump now I just need a regulator maybe u can help me puck which shocks I need for the rear they are real bad I got it good enough to test drive the other day I couldn't even get to 4th before it wanted to fish tail

I have had some luck with calling Jake Feng at this number: 480-882-9612.  I used it when I needed to buy two wheels for my ride.  I think his personal cell ph number; I don't know if it is still a working number.  Another number may or may not be good:  602-253-0283.  He's been out of his Riverside location for a couple of years+ so that address isn't good.  The address I went to last year was 2415 S 18 Pl; Phoenix, AZ.  There is another address at  PBO Auto Sales 3842 E Roeser Rd in Phoenix.  They've seem to change from Joyner to Bennche rides.   I went there about 8 years ago and test drove an 800cc Renegade.  I decided to wait until they put the 1100cc engine in them.  I don't know what Joyner-USA financial condition is.  They had to move from the Riverside address because the rent was too expensive (so I was told by an unofficial source).  The Arizona Corporation Commission shows that the S 18 Pl address is their active business location as of Aug 2019; nothing at the E Roeser address.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      How ya feeling?
    • By Kflan99
      Hi ya all,
      My Joyner Diff is busted. Any leads on a mechanic who can rebuild it ...or replace it?  I can seem to find anyone. Thanks!!!!!
      JNSZ650UV

• By Hisunsadman
      I have recently acquired a 2012 CFMOTO 500 CC side by side. The previous owner said that it ran great but had a gas leak by the throttle body that caught fire and ruined most of the parts on top. It also melted the cover and fan for the stator. Does anyone know of a good place to get all of these parts? I usually use Amazon for all my 2020 hisun parts, but can't really find the ones I need for this. If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance
    • By MJG
      Hello, 
      I found an 08 Renegade for sale and looking to purchase it.  I haven’t heard too much about these machines and any insight would be much appreciated.  Are they good machines?
    • eManualOnline
    • By Chee
      Very new to any forum. Haha We have an 09 R2 joyner renegade 800cc. We are unable to start it. It has been sitting for a few seasons. It has spark(new plugs), it get gas, fuel pump works(new), fan comes on on initial key turn, sounds like system doing its check. It's turning over but nothing.  Clean fuel, gas tank cleaned, fuel going through all the lines. Relays and fuses checked and pulled and reseated. New battery even. Thanks yall.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Viper0012
      Hope I have this in the right area but i am having an issue with the drive by wire system on my Joyner sandviper  with the 2.0. I have done all electrical checks to pedal and the electronic throttle body. But have no actuation of the throttle, meaning the engine starts and idles but no vroom vroom. Wondering if anyone has come across this issue I am leaning towards ecm but due to the rareity of parts hoping not.
    • By Bryan83c
      Need input on compatible clutch sets I can upgrade joyner 1100cc 2018 sand viper with.    Something autozone might carry  and what cars are these chery motors most compatibility with
    • By TmJoyner
      New to the Joyner community.  Bought a used 2016 1100 sand viper in descent shape. Only 155 miles.   Runs great.  It just rattles quite a bit in the front when riding on rough gravel / hard-packed dirt roads outside St Johns.  Removed front wheels and seems to be coming from both upper and lower suspension arm bushings/radial bearings (see pic); both left and right.  Seems like some play inside the eyelets - as I shake the arms a bit.  I assume it's not supposed be loose in there like that and the bushing/bearings are worn.  Anyone have had this issue and how did you go about changing them?

• By SMK
      I’m not a mechanic so I don’t really know where to look for the problem and I can’t find a local shop or person to help diagnose the problem. I’m located in Southern California. So my Viper won’t shift into 3rd or 4th but 1st 2nd and reverse work fine. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By Rasken
      Hello.
      New to this forum and glad to find it. So i have bought a Joyner sand viper 650, 2008 with low compression. I took the motor out and checked the pistons and the ring gap was to big plus the engine had pinged so the upper part of the piston was bad.
      So i ordered a new piston set with pistons, rings and pins. But here comes the problem, the new piston has no gap for the c-clip but the old piston had...? Why that? The pin floates perfect in both piston and rod shaft so it can wander away and hit the cylinder walls.
      Anyone that has come across the same problem? Im not new when it comes to mechanic but has never come across this problem before.
      Hope you understand what i mean, i tried my best.

/Jonas
      Sweden