Quantcast

Alex

New UTV Universal Mounting System

4175GR9Y5KL._AA280_.jpg

The Swisher UTV universal receiver mounting kit is a complete quick-switch accessory system for your UTV, designed for use with a UTV winch mount (sold separately). This kit provides you with two mounts in one: a winch mount and a front-mounted accessories receiver. This kit offers a front 2-by-2-inch receiver for your UTV, and includes a winch mount, a receiver step and an accessory attachment mount. This system is user-friendly and installs quickly and easily; once installed, various accessories can be connected or removed from your UTV in seconds with just a single steel rod. This product is made from heavy-duty steel tubing and plating with a powder coat finish for added durability.

UTV receiver mounting kit provides complete UTV quick-switch 2-in-1 mount system

Designed for use with UTV winch mount; allows quick attachment of accessories with just a single steel rod

Made from heavy-duty steel tubing and plating with durable powder coat finish

Kit includes winch mount, receiver step, and accessories receiver mount

2-by-2-inch receiver attaches to front of UTV; installs quickly and easily

http://www.amazon.com/Swisher-Universal-Re...0/dp/B000N5ZFNO

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By TimMassimo
      Hello. I have a 2017 Massimo 700-5. I have recently had the head gasket replaced with the head and base machines, all gaskets, valve seals, piston rings and a coolant flush. I drove it for about a total of two hours at different times and days and now the coolant is not reaching the head when it is running. I have tried to bleed it by jacking up the front end using the top screw in the water pump screw and get all the air out. After I run it for a few minutes the coolant get stuck in the radiator and it won’t circulate back to the head as it should.  Has anyone run into this? I’m not sure if there’s air in the system or the water pump does not work?  
    • By Travis
      My uncle has a Warn winch he used to have On his gas Yamaha golf cart, he said I could have it if I wanted it, I'm just not quite sure how to hook it up, wiring wise.
      I have no other electrical accessories that are tasking the alternator (15 amp)
      And I can still buy the OEM winch mount or fabricate one myself.
      The mule has 2 electrical accessories hook ups, but it's a fairly small wire, not sure if could handle the load..  I even though about welding up a plate as there is plenty of room to mount another battery for the winch only either under the bed or under the front dash/firewall. And using a deep cycle battery and keep it on a tender.
      A winch would come in handy for moving larger limbs or stumps  or sections of a tree when I'm by myself.
      Any info how to proceed is appreciated.
      As most of you know, Mule 550, ksf300-c5.
    • By Gary Nations
      Just got a Champion 2000lb winch for Father's Day. Going on a 2018 Mule 4010 Trans used on the farm. Anyone have any experience/ tips for mounting? Front mount so what do I need?
      Thanks in advance.
    • By Ethan McKinney
      This is a carb model not EFI it was in pieces when I got it. I got it running by replacing the fuel pump had to bypass this little reservoir thing I can’t find how it goes back in please help. Machine runs good but I have fuel coming out of the drain on the carb. This is a pic of the reservoir thing thanks

• By NewCadetOwner
      Just wanted to pass along my little project after not finding any ready made accessories for adding a rear winch.  I always say a front winch is to get others out of trouble.  A rear winch is to get me out of trouble.   I had my local steel shop bend up a rear bracket and integrated it into the rear frame of the machine.  I extended the rear hitch and utilized the existing rear pin with the new bracket.   The bracket bolts to existing holes on each side of frame and is super strong.  I bought a 3500lb winch from Harbor Freight that matches the OEM front winch in all respects except the labels.   I added a second corded remote to the dash and extended the power leads to reach the rear with the control box mounted with the front one.  Total project cost was $225.