Quantcast

dieselpowered

Vote For Us - Kawasaki Teryx Build

After eight months, the builds are complete. If you would be so kind to take a look at the following page and vote for your favorite it would be much appreciated!

UTV Off-Road Magazine :: Everything Side-By-Side for the Off-Road Enthusiast

At the link above, it will point you to where each set of build photos are at.

Thanks in advance!

TeryxHQ.com

After eight months, the builds are complete. If you would be so kind to take a look at the following page and vote for your favorite it would be much appreciated!

UTV Off-Road Magazine :: Everything Side-By-Side for the Off-Road Enthusiast

At the link above, it will point you to where each set of build photos are at.

Thanks in advance!

TeryxHQ.com

Looks like TeryxHQ.com won...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Casting Call! new online reality offroad show

CASTING CALL ONLINE OFF ROAD REALTY TV SERIES Do you have a reality show idea based around your passion for off roading and the lifestyle you live? Are you creative? Do you think outside of the box? Are you a character and willing to share your life for all to see? Do you compete in any type of off road racing? (Not necessary) Have a story that just needs telling? We want to hear all your ideas. We are is looking for talented individual’s and personalities like yourself who may have an idea or want to star in an off road reality series based around off roading and the lifestyle we love. If you have an idea or know someone who wants to be in reality show contact us with your pitch. Guidelines for presenting ideas • Video submittal: will be no more than 2:00 minute long describing your pitch idea. • Written submittal: describe in 300 words or less your concept idea and why you think your idea will work for reality. • Individual Casting Calls: individuals who think they have what it takes to be in an off road reality show must send a bio and a brief description about yourself and why you want to be a part of an off road reality show. Email all submissions to: [email protected] Please submit all videos using https://www.wetransfer.com If your pitch is selected we will contact you and discuss what the next step will be.

By realityoffroad, in General Discussion - Anything

• 2 replies
    • Your favorite UTV....UB "newbie"

just joined UB. I'm curious to know your favorite UTV. Recently "looked" at Deere, Kubota and Polaris. Somewhat "sticker shock" on Polaris. Starter model was 13k whereas others started at 10K? I'm a "desk jockey" all week and enjoy tooling around the family farm on the weekends. I have a truck so would not need a "heavy hauler", however, will need it for work around the house. I would also like something useful for taking friends and family for rides(recent grandparent). Any good advice on the best UTV for my needs?

By wsrc, in UTV General Discussion

• 2 replies
    • New 1100cc Complete Block

I have for sale a New Chery 1100cc Complete Block. Ready for your head. If anybody interested in it PM me. 1000.00 Thanks David

By plumber, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Casting Call: online offroad reality show

CASTING CALL ONLINE OFF ROAD REALTY TV SERIES Do you have a reality show idea based around your passion for off roading and the lifestyle you live? Are you creative? Do you think outside of the box? Are you a character and willing to share your life for all to see? Do you compete in any type of off road racing? (Not necessary) Have a story that just needs telling? We want to hear all your ideas. We are is looking for talented individual’s and personalities like yourself who may have an idea or want to star in an off road reality series based around off roading and the lifestyle we love. If you have an idea or know someone who wants to be in reality show contact us with your pitch. Guidelines for presenting ideas • Video submittal: will be no more than 2:00 minute long describing your pitch idea. • Written submittal: describe in 300 words or less your concept idea and why you think your idea will work for reality. • Individual Casting Calls: individuals who think they have what it takes to be in an off road reality show must send a bio and a brief description about yourself and why you want to be a part of an off road reality show. Email all submissions to: [email protected] Please submit all videos using https://www.wetransfer.com If your pitch is selected we will contact you and discuss what the next step will be.

By realityoffroad, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • UTV Challenge at Bundy Hill Offroad on June 21st, 2014

UTV Challenge at Bundy Hill Offroad on Saturday, June 21st. Race for cash, prizes, and bragging rights! Fun for the entire family! Cash and prizes awarded! 50/50 raffle! $20 entry fee per team (driver & spotter)

By king of the hill, in UTV Events and Rallies

• 0 replies