Quantcast

2017 cub cadet challenger gas pedal modification

Jon

Just bought this used 550 last week, complete newbie btw,  i find the gas pedal cumbersome to push down and hold.  Seems to be lots of clearance from floor and I can’t rest heel on floor.  I’ve seen pedal accessories for sale this this must not be a unique problem.   What have y’all done to improve?   Thx.  Jon

• 3 weeks later...

Yea I agree.   I thought it was uncomfortable to operate.   I took pedal out and drilled holes in it to attach metal plate that I shaped to extend the pedal.  That helped but I still ended up putting a board under pedal to rest my heel and elevate my heel and that’s helped more.  I’m not short, 6 ‘1/2” So I don’t understand who these are designed for.   Jon

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.