Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Glamis North KOA Lodges now available!

Where Action and Luxury Camping converge…

Our New Lodges Are Ready!

Lodges $116/night 120 ft Full hookup sites $39 and up

120′ pull-through RV sites

Water, sewer, electric, cable, wifi

Swimming pool

Ride 100’s of miles on all types of trails from your cabin, RV or tent site

Showers

Full service restaurant

Souvenir / Gift shop

For reservations call 800-562-7554 or visit online at www.glamisnorthkoa.com

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS RIDE COMMAND On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-POLARIS-RZR-1000-XP-EPS-RIDE-COMMAND-EDITION-VELOCITY-BLUE-Stock-1700?

• By Akovia
      Our new Sector E1 electric has 45 miles on the odo.  It frequently goes into shutdown mode after a few minutes of putzing around the farm. Instrument panel gives a flashing message “45C”. I presume that this means the batteries are overheated. The temperature indicator is maxxed. No stunt driving involved, just the grandkids bumping along in low range across the pasture. Of course, the owners manual does not reference this condition. We park it for a while and it returns to normal; at least until the next overheat. Has anyone else been bothered by this?
    • By Travis
      The cables are sort of seized up on the emergency brake, they still work but i have to wiggle and pull on em to get them to release, i pulled the drum off but cant see a way to remove the cable. It is kind of dirty inside the drum where it was leaking so i need to run to the parts store and buy some parts cleaner so i can see everything better.
       The shop manual i have  does not cover parking brake cable removal, well.... it does kind of. it says "Remove parking brake cable at both ends" 🙄
       We'll see
       EDIT: ARRR! Looks like my rear axle seal is leaking, there is a small puddle on a machined step below the seal and it smells like Trans oil. felt around the wheel cylinder and it isn't coming from their.....  I guess my weekend is planned for me LOL
    • By skipa05
      Having issues with the brake safety switch. Want to check it and clean it, but I cannot find it!
    • By Robynne Catheron
      New-to-me 2012 CC Volunteer throttle cable broke during the wicked cold snap we had a few weeks ago (upstate NY). It was already a bit sticky, but at least it was usable. 
      Is it possible to replace it myself, or must I pay to have it hauled 50 miles to the nearest shop?  I can access both ends, but the majority of it is pretty buried from the top and underneath. 
      Any advice would be appreciated.