Quantcast

MegZ

Utv/ATV X-mas Accessories

I have been adding all kinds of stuff for for utv's and atv's so if you have a Joyner, Rhino, RZR, any kind of 4 wheeler, or pretty much any off-road ride... I can most likely get you the stuff you need for the price that you want. I am usually always lowest for any accessory... Call and see... :) I figured i would let everyone know. Meg

I have been adding all kinds of stuff for for utv's and atv's so if you have a Joyner, Rhino, RZR, any kind of 4 wheeler, or pretty much any off-road ride... I can most likely get you the stuff you need for the price that you want. I am usually always lowest for any accessory... Call and see... :) I figured i would let everyone know. Meg

Thanks for the offer but who do we call? Is there a web site?

PS. Did you not pop, explode, or whatever its going to do yet?

Happy Holidays!

Thanks for the offer but who do we call? Is there a web site?

PS. Did you not pop, explode, or whatever its going to do yet?

Happy Holidays!

Call Me!!!! 1-606-432-1556

the website doesn't have everything on it just yet... lol but i do:) What are you looking for?

Meg

Call Me!!!! 1-606-432-1556

the website doesn't have everything on it just yet... lol but i do:) What are you looking for?

Meg

The website is www.tobefast.com though... sorry

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mixfixdave
      I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU.
      It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!

• By bmoody4550
      I recently got a 2006 Joyner 650cc Commando. It was not running when i got it.
      I put a new fuel pump and alternator and is up and running.
      My problem is when I originally got it started it seemed I didn't have 1st gear.  I was able to get it moving from 2nd and was sure I got it into 3rd.
      In my process of diagnosing the first gear issue and I realize I have first gear because it is where I thought 3rd gear was. But now I don't seem to have 3rd or 4th gear.
      The shifter itself seems sloppy and needs a little rehab if that is possible. Replacement available?
      Cables are worn so I don't know if they have too much play to properly shift. Can't seem to find any cables available to replace. 
      Can someone tell me which cable should be first and second and 3rd and 4th? One is black and the other is red.
      Ultimately it may be a transmission problem internally.
      As long as I have 1st and 2nd the machine will work for me going through the woods picking up wood.
      Any help is greatly appreciated.
      New to this if you can't tell.
      Thanks

• By Terrypenton
      Bought this machine a couple years ago and the gages didn’t work.  I have troubleshot this thing numerous times to no avail. Thought it may be a common ground so I individually grounded  the gages, didn’t work.  I have tested the sending units.  All have some resistance that changes as the engine revs or gets warmer.  Please help me.  Thanks in advance
    • By David Dewayne Reel Sr.
      Hi, I was hoping to find an "in-color" diagram, at least, of the wiring from the speedometer and where all the wires are connected.
      The entire wiring of the entire side-by-side would be wonderful!!!
      I purchased a used 2008 Joyner Commando 650 2 seater from an individual and they butchered the wiring...something has come lose and I cannot for the life of me tell where it is supposed to connect. It is a ground wire and is till connected to the frame but I don't know where else it is suppose to connect.
      What makes me think it goes to the speedometer is that when it came lose, the speedometer immediately stopped working.
      If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it tremendously. There is nothing on Joyner's website...and I already looked on YouTube to no avail...might be something there but I could not find it...
    • By bfisherman11
      I bought the 66" KFI plow kit for my 2015 Ranger EXP and I could not be happier. My driveway is gravel and once I got the skid plates adjusted it works great. As good as my experience sounds, one thing might make me even happier, ha. I would like to add the power turn option but at over $800 I think what the heck, I can do that way cheaper.

I looked at a few designs, some guys have used a winch and cable arrangement, others tried a Linear Actuator. I found a guy that did this but he used too light an actuator (300#?) and it busted. I found one on Ebay that pushes 1,320#. For the money I think it will be worth trying. I won't do it this winter but after the season I might design something. First change I would make is the included brackets look way too thin. Other than that though, this looks workable. So, has any other DIY guy like me ever tried this? My online research found a few ideas but very little info on how they held up over time. Thanks! Bill