Quantcast

Link to a FB page for Massimo / Bennche owners

Joe Toup

• 1 year later...

As you can tell. Sometimes (usually)I slip 2 - 3 hrs then wake up! Curse of growing old! Feel a little foolish, why not put the darn thing in gear, set the brake? Crack the nut, put back tdc and continue on??  Duh??  Be nice to know if it’s right or left though.  Thanks Joe.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tejun
      Howdy Everyone,
      New member looking forward to learning and sharing more about UTVs. I have a 2019 Coleman Outfitter with the Hisun 550 engine. Does anyone know what Code Scanner will work with it ?  
    • By Kingfish
      I've had a battery failure and need one replacement.  The local distributor told me it might take up to four weeks to get one.  I'd like to order one in sooner than that if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • By Michael M
      I'm trying to get mine running (Landmaster 2013 BD700 4x4 from Home Depot) and looking for detailed pics or videos of the carb connections like springs locations, vent tubes etc, like exactly what holes which springs go to.
      Also looking for any cross refence parts that might work, like if anyone has tried one of the cheap v-twin 266 carbs that looks like our 2bbl or other parts that work and are much cheaper/easier to find than the old Subaru stuff?
      Rebuild kits for the carbs or individual o-rings etc. Searched everywhere little luck.
      I have disassembled my carb, its in good condition but some of the o-rings are borderline, and it needs new ones.
      I have several o-ring kits with dozens of styles and none fit exactly.
      If my "rebuild" dosent work ill try one of the v-twin carbs and post back here.
      Any help greatly appreciated.
      Thanks Mike
    • By Onebad54
      Hisun 2021 750 Sector can you use a OBD2 code reader on this model ?
    • By Wolfpaak
      Pink Floyd quote/reference.
      i am looking for a starter for my 2004 800 Renegade and apparently the place I dealt with before is no longer in business. Any help?
      Thanks in advance,
      Kenny