Quantcast

Waleygator

Tracker 800SX Crew tilt wheel issue

New machine, tilt wheel won't "tilt" and I don't want to force anything.  Owner's manual says to pull pin, adjust, release pin in desired position.  I can feel the pin moving, but wheel won't lower.  Any suggestions instead of taking it all the way back to the dealer?  Thanks in advance...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Savage
      Hi, 
      Does anyone have a free download link for this service manual? Thanks
    • By Travis
      View File Kawasaki Mule 550,520,500 Engine repair manual
      This file contains all specifications,troubleshooting and repair procedures for the FE290D  (9.5H.P,286cc) engine used in the  Mule 500,520 and 550 models.
      Topics covered include,  general information, service data, disassembly, reassembly,inspection of parts and maintenance.
      Notes:
      Make sure you're reading the correct information as this manual covers multiple FE series engine, some of which were not used in Mules, the manual does a very good job of clarifying which specifications and procedures are for which Model engine.

Submitter Travis Submitted 01/13/2021 Category Kawasaki  
    • By Alex
      View File 2010-2013 Kawasaki Teryx 750 Service Manual
      2010-2013 Kawasaki Teryx 750 Service Manual
      Includes:
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4 LE
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4 SPORT
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/10/2021 Category Kawasaki  
    • By strike250
      View File Hisun HS 500-700 Service Manual
      Here is a copy of the factory service manual for the Hisun HS500-700
      Submitter strike250 Submitted 01/04/2021 Category Hisun  
    • By strike250
      View File Hisun HS 550-750 Service Manual
      This manual is for the Hisun HS550-750
      Submitter strike250 Submitted 01/04/2021 Category Hisun  
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Peter Hiross
      Hey everybody,
      I've been toying with pickup a side-by-side for a while now and I'm hoping to get some advise from folks here. I live in Colorado and we have land @ 9500 ft.  I plan on using the utv for hunting, general work around the property and of course fun riding trails.  I'd like to keep the costs down no more than 17K if possible.  What's the track record for Tracker UTV.  Are they reliable?  I like the SVX 1000 but I am Leary as I've head they have problems.  I also been looking at the Yamaha wolverine X2 XT-R.  I like the Tracker for the price and horsepower and the larger cargo bed.   I want something reliable than can start in cold weather.  The wolverine seems to have everything I want except maybe a little light on the horsepower.  Not sure if power diminishes with altitude but I can tell you at 10,000 our generators are about 1/2 capacity.    Yamaha  also has a $1500.00 rebate and I can pick up the unit @ $13,999.00 which will beat the tracker and the wolverine will have a sun roof and winch already included.  I know Yamaha engines are good but not sure of everything else.   Thoughts anyone?  Thanks in advance!
    • By Coppo
      I have a Tracker 800sx UTV.  Does anyone know where you can buy accessories besides BassPro or Corbelas?  Such as bumper's , windshields, mirrors, etc?  I have tried google with no luck. 
    • By Waleygator
      New machine has 4 hours on it, 2 that I've put on.  Upon shutting it off, there's a very strong "new oil" burn smell.  Can I assume this will eventually go away with more hours?
    • By Chesterl35
      Hi I just bought a 2020 tracker 800sx crew and looking for a lift kit. It's an identical twin of the 2019 Textron prowler pro crew. It has decent ground clearance at around 11 inches but with the long wheel base of the crew it tends to drag it's belly a good bit. I'll probably end up making one but just seeing if anyone has seen anything yet. Thanks