Quantcast

¿Sin chispa?
¿Utiliza esto una bobina de encendido como una cortadora de césped que dispara desde el volante, o como un automóvil que usa encendido por batería con un distribuidor y una bobina?

https://www.hisunmotors.com/ aquí está el sitio web de Hisuns, puede intentar ponerse en contacto con ellos.

No spark?
Does this use a ignition coil like a lawnmower that fires off from the flywheel, or like a car that uses battery ignition with a distributor and coil?

https://www.hisunmotors.com/
here is Hisuns website, you may try contacting them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By cliffyk
      I had mentioned in a previous post that I had removed the front anti-roll bar from my 2020 Outfitter 400; I ran that way for a month or so without noticing any downside however recently I installed a 'suicide knob" (see below) to assist my Parkinson's disease affected arms in turning the beast--but aftger doing so i found that in the quicker, tighter turns the knob permitted the vehicle would nosedive a bit, dig in, and plow a bit on hard surfaces--not scary, but quite noticeably.
      So I put the bar back on. I got about 1-1/2 miles down the main road on the nearby power lines, turned around and came home to take it off--with the bar on, at 25 to 30 MPH, the front-end of the beast jumped like rabbit at each bump., a nearly brutal and quite uncomfortable ride. the bar (20 mm solid steel) is far too robust for the weight of the vehicle. The front bar on my 3900 lb. Infinity M37 is 30 mm...
      suicide knob--for you younger folks:

• By ANIL SEDALI
      Hi friends, I have a new utv Hisun 700. My problem is idle adjustment.  How is idle adjustment done? While my engine is idling 2500- 2700 rpm. I need idling adjustment 1500 rpm. Where I am, there is no master who understands this tool. How do you do the idle setting? Can you help me? Hello everyone. Thank you.
    • By JohnBoy
      I recently bought a 2010 Hisun 700 UTV and have been having a heck of a time with the throttle cable and carb.  I did get it to 38 miles an hour, but now its dropped to 33.  Is that the full speed for this buggy?  I am on my second throttle cable trying to find the correct length to make the speed consistent. I floor it, but it takes a good while to get up to speed.  What is everyone else getting for speed?  And any ideas on how to set the throttle cable or adjust the carb?  Thank you!! 
    • By Regretting my choices
      Hello.  I purchased this unit as a "non runner" with the intent of using the frame to build a go-cart, but once I got it home it seemed way to good to part out.  The motor cranks over, and I have spark, but no fuel.  If I put a little fuel in the cylinder it fires up until that fuel is burnt, then of course it dies.  The fuel pump is not running and I have removed the plug and there is no power going to it.  I have checked the safety switch on the brake pedal and its fine, I have checked the fuses, all good, but am not sure where to go from here. The shifter is missing on the unit, but the indicator light on the dash shows its in neutral, and the e-brake indicator switch is working as well.  I am thinking of jumping power to the fuel pump next to see if it runs and if the motor will start.
      What am I missing?  What can stop the fuel pump from getting power to it?

• By ANIL SEDALI
      Hi friends. I'm Anıl. I live in Turkey. I have a Hisun 700 UTV 2015 Models. My problem is : 
      inability to change gear after the engine has started. Before the engine starts, it can shift into all gears; but after running, I cannot change gear. At about 3000 km. Fuel injection model. Can anyone help on this topic? Thank you!