Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

THE DUNE TOUR JOINS FORCES WITH YAMAHA

THE DUNE TOUR JOINS FORCES WITH YAMAHA TO CREATE BIGGEST EVENT IN THE CALIFORNIA SAND FOR ALL OFF-ROAD, SAND, AND OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS.

PGI Media, Inc. is proud to announce an exciting new development for the Glamis stop of The Dune Tour in March. We are incorporating the Yamaha Rhino Rally with this stop of the Dune [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By rh242603
      Hello-

New to the forum so luckily there is some help out there lol. Recently bought a 2008 Joyner 1600cc sand viper and loving it. Took it out and had a little accident with a tree stump lol. The stump hit directly on my passenger side tie rod end and broke the heim joint that connects the tie rod end to the wheel. Does anyone know the size of the adjustable heim joint so I can order one? I am having a hard time sourcing one quickly. I am also guessing since it is an outter tie rod end, that it is LH pitched rather than RH? thanks for any help anyone can provide. This is again for the outter tie rod end heim joint that snapped. Thanks
    • By Matthew Zeller
      My grandpa has a Yamaha wolverine side by side. It has a solid rear axle.  The problem is it tears up the yard when he turns. Question is has anyone or can he make it into a differential by anyway gear box swap or change some gears. Thanks if you can help!
    • By Hubba
      Hi All,
      Have a stock 2017 Stampede 4 door XTR.  Looking for a spare tire, such as a front stock setup.  Quoted from the dealer at $366.00.  For a thousand bucks I can get a whole after market setup of 4 and use my original front for a spare.   My stockies are 27x9r14 and 27x11r14's.  I was thinking of going to 29's.  Does anyone know if they will fit with no rub?  All the dealers don't know.  If anyone has an extra front wheel/tire they want to get rid of ?
      TIA
      Hubba

• By abernot
      Hello,
      First time buggy/UTV buyer here and I have been looking at a 2016 Joyner Sand Viper 1100cc.  
      First of all, and overall comments on that particular model or recommendations?  I am a very amateur rider and am just looking to have some occasional fun in the surrounding desert areas of Vegas as well as do some low key canyons and small mountain areas.
      Main question is, what are the options to tow the buggy aside from trailering it?  I have been looking into a tow bar but am finding very limited information on anyone installing a way to connect a tow bar to the rig and tow it that way.  Any insights are greatly appreciated!