Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

THE DUNE TOUR JOINS FORCES WITH YAMAHA

THE DUNE TOUR JOINS FORCES WITH YAMAHA TO CREATE BIGGEST EVENT IN THE CALIFORNIA SAND FOR ALL OFF-ROAD, SAND, AND OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS.

PGI Media, Inc. is proud to announce an exciting new development for the Glamis stop of The Dune Tour in March. We are incorporating the Yamaha Rhino Rally with this stop of the Dune [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Franck Euksuzian
      Looking to either buy a 2016 ranger or a Yamaha Viking. I was told that the Viking is less powerful. What are the pros and cons of each and which one would you go with. Thanks
    • By Hubba
      Hi All,
      Have a stock 2017 Stampede 4 door XTR.  Looking for a spare tire, such as a front stock setup.  Quoted from the dealer at $366.00.  For a thousand bucks I can get a whole after market setup of 4 and use my original front for a spare.   My stockies are 27x9r14 and 27x11r14's.  I was thinking of going to 29's.  Does anyone know if they will fit with no rub?  All the dealers don't know.  If anyone has an extra front wheel/tire they want to get rid of ?
      TIA
      Hubba

• By Vernon Brown
      Has anyone done an engine & tranny swap on an 1100cc sand viper?
    • By Rasken
      Hello.
      New to this forum and glad to find it. So i have bought a Joyner sand viper 650, 2008 with low compression. I took the motor out and checked the pistons and the ring gap was to big plus the engine had pinged so the upper part of the piston was bad.
      So i ordered a new piston set with pistons, rings and pins. But here comes the problem, the new piston has no gap for the c-clip but the old piston had...? Why that? The pin floates perfect in both piston and rod shaft so it can wander away and hit the cylinder walls.
      Anyone that has come across the same problem? Im not new when it comes to mechanic but has never come across this problem before.
      Hope you understand what i mean, i tried my best.

/Jonas
      Sweden
    • By Nolan55555
      Not priming fuel when you turn key on but pumps fuel when you crank it over what could it be? 2016 Yamaha wolverine