Quantcast

barnone

New Member from SW Florida and Western North Caroina

Hello,

I am a new member who winters in South West Florida (Fort Myers) and spends the summer in the mountains of Western North Caroina (Robbinsvile).

I have a Kawasaki Mule 550 that I use as a do all vehicle out at a small ranch we have here in Florida. When I bought it years ago, I figured that it would just be a toy but boy was I wrong. It has over 600 hours on it and still going strong.

Mule.jpg

I also have a Land Pride Treker UTV model 4220ST which I use in the mountains of NC. It's great for chores and riding the logging roads.

Treker.jpg

My latest addition is a mini jeep (XY XUV-4)that I imported from China. It's going to NC in the spring and I am going to attempt to

register it as a Low Speed Vehicle so the I can drive it to town. It's 4x4 with locking, 500cc CVT H,L,N,R, winch, lights, windshield, wiper, etc and even a fm/mp3.

vinceUTV1.jpg

Looking for UTV rallies in FL or NC.

Vince

It has a CVT which is like a gearless automatic. The engine and transmission is a Cfmoto 188 500cc.

See http://www.cfmoto-us.com/html/Product_item...lassname=Engine

The CVT uses a belt and the rest of the power transmission is via shaft and gears.

More info on the mini jeep is at

http://www.ytkart.com/sdp/237367/4/pd-1043...264-523224.html

Have you had good luck with CFMOTO engines. I'm looking into a BMX 500cc UTV either a 2-seater or 4 seater just wondering on this.

I found the UTV on http://www.bestpriceatv.com

Dawn

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Kawasaki Mule 3010 battery

I would like to replace the stock battery on my 2007 Mule 3010 with a larger battery. I am wondering if any other electrical system modifications are necessary? Will the stock charging system supply enough current to keep the battery charged? The only accessories I have added are a KFI winch and a Cycle Country power bed lift.

By Thomas Mohr, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • 2014 Kawasaki Mule Brake Adjustment - Hand Controls

Unusual topic, I guess. I'm unable to walk and just had hand controls installed on my new Mule. I'm trying to figure out how to adjust the brakes (freeplay, hydraulics, etc) to increase "responsiveness" of brakes. I need them to engage more quickly. In other words, I have to really lay on the hand controls hard to get the brakes to activate. The brake pedal (via the hand control) has to move quite a distance before the brakes start to engage (and I am unable to lock them up). I guess I need to make the brakes more "touchy". The hand control system is far from perfect, but it's all I've got. Any thoughts? Thanks. KC

By Legless, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
    • Every Kawasaki part imaginable!!

Hi, all, I am here to say i have found an excellent source for kawasaki parts, It's run by  Eddie Babbit. It is called Kawasaki Partshouse. run by Babbits online, Muskegon Michigan. http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oemparts Just the other day i ordered piston rings, for my Mule 550, They got here and a Oil ring, and smaller ring were missing from the box, Kawasaki took responsibility for the "Accident" and  I had also contacted babbits, and they replied and they said" keep the old rings, order a new set and you just pay shipping" so i got $30 piston rings for 8.95!!!? Free shipping on orders over $50!!!  

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies

just joined the forum today,have been an offroader for many years ,moved into a utv about 5 years ago & enjoy it very much.we usually ride Ocala national forest g the cooler winter months,camping as often as we can & trail riding . we enjoy meeting new friends with same interests .living in the Tampa Bay area .

By digger, in New Members Area

• 5 replies
    • Kawasaki mule submerged in water !!help.

Any 1 with some good advice ,my Kawasaki 2017 mule side by side was submerged in water and now dead. What can i do ?  

By Harry Thomas, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 9 replies