Quantcast

2014 Bennche 700X headlight bulb replacement

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Spencer Marks
      Hello all, 
      I just finished replacing my front and rear drive shafts. I drained and put new dif fluid in the rear dif. I went to the local dealer and they told me the fill capacity of the front and the transmission as I want to replcae that as well but they could not tell me how to access the fill. One how do I access the fill for front dif and 2 is the transmission fill the same as the rear dif? I don't see a dip stick or fill for the transmission but all in same area.

Also, anyone can suggest a good shop/service manual for this bike?

Thanks

Spencer
    • By Cameron
      I did a compression test and was only getting 30 psi. I found that my piston head has insufficient lubrication and/or overheating. I posted pictures to get any thoughts on replacing bore or just have it hone. I know my piston head definitely needs replaced.

• By RJGrip
      I bought a used 1140CPX at an auction.  It was listed a INOP and when it arrived it was.  It runs like a top now and I’m trying to correct the next thing on the list: Lights.
      Somewhere along the line, the headlight switch wiring connector was snipped off.  I only have a wire bundle leading to the hole where the headlight switch should be.  I bought a new switch and plan to just solder the wires in permanent.
      The question for the forum: Can someone take a photo of what color wire goes to which pin?  I think that will be much quicker than finding the ground and then figuring out which is which.  If I know what to solder to where I’ll be able to drive at night again.  
      One last question, what is the best way to add an LED light bar to the front and back and wire it in?
      Thanks for the help,
      Ryan
    • By Dan_Lockwood
      Does anyone know the cross-reference LED equivalent for the current 12V/35/35W bulbs in the UT400?  I'm guessing that someone has upgraded to the LED bulbs.
      Thanks and Happy New Year!
      Dan

• By paraord
      Hey guys,

While installing the High lifter lift kit in my 2015 Mule 4010 I nicked the piston, strut rod, the shiney rod in the middle that I cant remember the name (no coffee yet this morning). I knew the nick was deep enough to eventually tear up the seal and she'd let loose. Well 3 months or so down the road here we are, its blown out. 

My question is how do I know which strut I have? I see 2 listed in the exploded 45023-1006 and the 45023-7503. The difference is the spring rate or K value. Seeing as I have high lifter springs does it matter the K value? And if that's the case can I use any of the 45023 prefix struts from various other models? 

Thanks all,

Andrew