Quantcast

Finally

Well, guys, after 2 years of disasterous lack of reliability from my MSU 500, begining on first day I owned it,  [ 6 trips to shop, AT MY EXPENSE, massimo never paid one cent]  it looks like we have corrected all the factory inadequacies with reliable YAMAHA parts . This seems to have resulted in a decent  side x side  that is reliable now as well as capable  on the trails and in the mudholes. I know,  I am as shocked as anyone , but its true..  Through no help whatsoever from  the  joke  called Massimo Tech Service,  it is actually performing  well.   It has not had to be towed back to trailer in almost a year.... Just thought I  would update  you guys.. I sure hope I m not crowing too soon. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, T-boss 410 said:

So, whose engine was it first? Did Yahama just improve on it, or did Linhai copy the Yahama engine?

nope  , Massimo and  HISUN cloned the Yamaha Rhinos , completely .....   Massimo  brought the parts from China and assembled it in DALLAS TX.         Then after a few years, switched to Linhai engines after massive problems with the  HISUN  engines..   The good thing is that many Yamaha parts interchange with the poor quality Chinese Hisun junk . If you swap enough Yamaha stuff into it, it begins to function reliably 

Just now, Joe Breaux said:

nope  , Massimo and  HISUN cloned the Yamaha Rhinos , completely .....   Massimo  brought the parts from China and assembled it in DALLAS TX.         Then after a few years, switched to Linhai engines after massive problems with the  HISUN  engines..   The good thing is that many Yamaha parts interchange with the poor quality Chinese Hisun junk . If you swap enough Yamaha stuff into it, it begins to function reliably 

You may buy a Massimo, but 5 years later, have a Yamaha....

haha We can only hope..haha   BTW, my cousin called yesterday . His  HONDA  Forman wouldnt turn over to start..   Went over,  I pulled his starter and the magnets in the housing just fell out !!!   wow.. thats some quality there.. Must have subbed it out to HISUN 

It surprised us , first that it failed  in only 3 years. and   Because I have 10 yr old Hondas still working perfectly. But that it just fell apart was shocking.. I would have expected that from Massimo but never Honda.. oh well, nobody s perfect I guess.. I still love my 3 Honda ATV s.. Great machines .  We put the new one on and works fine.. He got it  online . 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...