Quantcast

Turns over great, has spark, shoots fuel, but it just won't start.. I've replaced starter, starter soliniod, battery and fuel injector.. I have no idea where to start now.. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

• Alex changed the title to 2016 Hisun sector 750 No Start

Try a simple test....the finger compression test.  Remove spark plug.  Put it back into cable and lay on clean as on no mud frame gnd....away from engine head.

Push finger/thumb over spark plug hole tightly.

Have helper crank over engine.

Good compression will blow your finger off with a nice POP!

Another clue.....everything is installed and crank over engine.  You should hear the motor cranking sound change....sorta like a Whop Whop Whop Whop.  This is the cranking speed dropping during the compression stroke starter loading then spinning faster during the other 3 phases of 4 stroke engines.  Chow

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jarrettj88
      I have a joyner trooper think 2007 model 1100cc and it will turn over but not getting any fire. Put new coil on it new crank sensor and when I check the plug going to my coil pack with test light it shows that it don't Have power and seems to be saying there's no ground either. Mine has 3 wires black,white,and orange
    • By calebcobb1994
      There is no spark to plug and no power to fuel pump. I can run a direct ground to fuel pump to get power but still no spark at plug. Any ideas to what could be wrong? thanks!!
    • By Travis
      I've always adjusted small engine idles by ear.....  but i finally decided to buy a tachometer... it came in the mail today so i tried it out on the mule. it's the kind that wraps around the plug wire.
      fire the mule up, the idle RPM spec in the manual  is 1,300...  and the way i have it adjusted now it was idling at 1,260, let it warm up and bumped it up to 1300, which wasn't much

• By Markky
      Can’t seem to figure out my Coleman 550 outfitter no start issues. Machine turns over and starts for a brief second and shuts right off. Had error code for fuel injector and has since “been changed. Next code it’s throwing is E 118, coolant/oil temperature sensor circuit high voltage or open”. I believe I’ve located the sensor right near the head of the motor. All wires seem to be clean and tight on the plug end. Any suggestions or has anyone ran into a similar problem. Thanks everyone 
    • eManualOnline
    • By AdamG
      I have a 2015 (EFI) Hisun Forge 110 atv that has no spark or injector pulse.  I have replaced the Stator/pickup coil and ECU and still can not get anything.  I have brought it to 3 different Hisun Service centers and no one can figure it out.  The last service center said they can get a very "weak" spark but that is about it.  I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about engines but this one has me (and 3 Hisun service centers) stumped.  I just uploaded the service manual for this machine.  Any help or advise that you can give is going to be much appreciated!
      110 ATV Service Manual.pdf
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Buzzie Hayden
      I have a Hisun Sector 500. Do they make a snorkle kit for it? 
    • By BuggyBoy
      Just bought a new Hisun E1. From the minute i drove it off the barge (we live in an island) it had a loud 'creaking' noise from the rear, and a clanking and vibration from the front. The noise at the front sounds and feels like a CV or UJ has gone. All shafts and joints are solid and seem to be greased, as are mounts for gearbox and diffs. The vehicle sounds like an old steam train going down the road - worse going down hills but no real difference turning or 2WD, 4WD or diff lock on. Noises increase/decrease with speed of vehicle, so definatley  drive-train related, not just something loose. Oddly, all noises go in reverse.
      Real pain in the backside to get to dealer as will cost about $1500 just to get it there and back again. Anybody experienced these issues or similar on an E1 or any other Hisun?
      Cheers.
    • By John Maloney
      The seat belts have a safety feature that make the utv not be able to go over 15 mph if the buckles aren't latched.
      2020 hisun 250 sector
    • By Chase
      I have a 2018 hisun sector 750.  It starts and idles fine but then stalls when press the gas. It also stalls when to press gas to go after slowing down or coming to a stop, but will start right back up and go. Any ideas what the issue can be? 
    • By Justin Reed
      I'm sure it's been covered but does anyone know of any aftermarket tow setup I can attach to my sector 250? Or do I need to fabricate something myself?