Quantcast

New Member from Central AR

RayAR

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By AJ Clapp
      Bought a cabin in the woods that came with a 2017 Vector 500 Home Depot special that had 60 miles on it.  I’ve put it to work with chores on the property and so far it’s decent. However, I used the front axle lock switch and now I cannot get the axle to disengage so as you can imagine, steering is a real problem.  Anyway, howdy.  I’m sure more issues will arise.
    • By djl
      Hello All.  I am planning on purchasing a 2013 HiSun 700 UTV and am interested in any shop manuals that may be available.  Happy to see that this board has a section for HiSun owners!
    • By tangojay
      Wife and I took a guided tour while visiting Zion Natural Park and well,,,,, the bug hit us HARD. 
      We live in the White Mountains of Arizona, the is many street ATV’s and many trails within driving distance , thus a trailer is not needed for most.
      ‘Here is what we have in our “want” list, 4 seater, doors, street legal , front and rear windshield,,,,, we have not settled on brand or model, so here is we I hope you folks can help us.
      1) Should we buy new or used?
      2) What APR should we expect ( we both have over 800 scores) if we finance?
      3) If we buy used, what should we look for and how many miles is a no go? 
      4) I know it is subjective but, which brand is consider “premium” and which would be considered “entry” 
      Thanks for info you may provide ,
    • By Molina_Kymco
      Hello everyone, I introduce myself, my name is Rodrigo from Chile, more accurately from Puerto Varas, tenth region of the country. I started very recently in the world of UXVs, and I bought a Kymco UXV 450i to work on the plot and also go out to play and adventure for a while through rivers and nature.
      I entered the forum to learn a little more about these vehicles since I am new, and the truth is that here in my country practically no one has the same vehicle, and there is no information such as frequent failures, maintenance or data that any owner could have. If anyone recommends me a post from this forum, I thank you and I'll ask around here, a hug and thanks!

• By J R
      Hi, I just bought a used 2015 MSU500  with 365 hrs on it. After riding it the UTV seemed sluggish and would not climb a moderate hill without getting a running start in low range. Took it to a repair shop and they told me that the clutches were burnt and slipping. Had the primary clutch replaced and afterwards was told that the compression of the cylinder was only 80psi, which I was told was 100psi below original compression. I've bought all parts necessary, including new crankshaft and bearings to rebuild the motor. My question is, does anyone know if a 700cc top end kit will bolt onto the 500 motor case?