Quantcast

utvinwv

Trooper T2/T4 Options PDF

I hope this isnt against any of the forum rules and if it is please feel free to remove it.

Found this while browsing the web and its a parts list/install guide for all the options you can get on a trooper.

File is 9.58 mb and 85 pages.

Joyner calls this an "Options Owner's Manual"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z034LVQN

Happy Browsing!

Good info, thanks utvinwv. I've done most of that already without instructions so good to see the correct way without guess work. If anyone buys a canvas encloser give me a bell, I'll show you how to make it better with some marine hardware. Cheers Mike.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.