Quantcast

Hey TBOSS

On 10/13/2021 at 1:02 PM, Travis said:

How ya feeling?

Well,  vengeful right now. I would like to get my hands on Fauci, tie him in a chair, and give him a vaccine from every pharmaceutical company out there. Both shots along with the boosters. I would just sit back and watch the whole thing go down. 

I am getting over this crap, but it's definitely a long process. Both myself and my fiancee were stricken about the same time. She's getting over it a little quicker than I am. 

I appreciate your concern. Thanks 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.