Quantcast

2007 Hisun hs700 carb

Đile

Hi

I’am new here.I bought old Hisun 2007 hs 700 carb model and it was broken complete engine,clucth, rear dif,oil leak,with out carburetor  end second tank…

I tried to fix it but I have some problems…

And I need some ideas and experience about this model….

• Alex changed the title to 2007 Hisun hs700 carb

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Utv
      I have a hisun 750 I need to do first oil change can I use massimo 10w 40w synthetic and will masimo oil filter fit it?
    • By Alan milton
      At random times it completely loses all power to dash and won't start or cuts off. I've checked all fuses and power/ground to battery. 
    • By BadRadDadNV
      Got what I hope was a good deal on a Coleman 400 aka Hisun HS400. Previous owner returned it to TSC and it wouldn’t start. I pulled the plug and it’s fouled. Cleaned it and it sputtered, but fouled again. I did test for spark after cleaning and had a nice white spark. Plug is an NGK R DR8EA. I will be getting a new plug and a fuel filter to install inline. I was going to open up the fuel tank and check for debris and drain the tank as I have no clue how old the current gas is. Currently it won’t start so just trying to get it going so I can trouble shoot the rest.

My plan.
      Pull airbox and check for obstructions and clogged filters, replace.
      Crank and check plug.
      Disconnect 02 sensor and see if it starts
      Check timing chain tension

Any other things I should look at. The plugs seem to have some oil, but that could be carbon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By Ric Silveira
      2021 coleman outfitter 400 31 hours on it and my directional lights don't flash, they come on any you can see barely flashing.
      All bulbs are working.
      Is there a flasher somewhere? Help like them to work same happens when I put on 4 ways barely see it flashing
      Thanks all happy holidays 
    • eManualOnline
    • By Gorj
      I have had my E1 since late last summer and I have always noticed that the parking brake was weak or non existent. About a month or so after I purchased it I mentioned to the dealer that the parking brake did not function well. What I was expecting from the dealer, ' well bring it in and we will correct the issue.' What I got was the typical dealer response, "it may just need to be adjusted." No shit!  Well I finally decided to adjust it. A very simple process need only two 10mm wrenches.  Open the bed, remove the pin holding the bed  to the strut and move the bad out of the way. Right in front of the electric motor is a brake disk.  That is the parking brake. It has a small set of brake pads that are actuated by a lever attached to parking brake cable.  There are two 10 mm nuts on the shaft to moves the pads. Release the inner nut and hold it in place while screwing in the outer nut - that is really a bolt. After screwing it in about one turn, tighten the other nut.  Check the parking brake. If it is holding when activated, then you are good, but if not, then you may have to turn the bolt another turn. Do not turn to far or you will lock it up.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By EJW
      I have a 2011-12 Hisun Yard Sport HS700. Engine gets hot, but radiator does not. Changed the water pump, still the same. Service manual parts #15, 16, & 17 (pages 283-284) shows a "Save Temperture" #15, which looks like a thermostat. Service manual also parts #9, 10 & 11 shows it without a thermostat. Does this unit have a thermostat?
    • By Fib103182
      I have owned my 2015 Hisun HS700 Crew  for about 3 or 4 months now. I got it used and was supposed to run good but was not put all the back together from a stator upgrade due to previous owner said he was going to out a stereo system on it. Anyway I have worked it much more than I have rode it. I seem to work on it 2 days and ride it for a hour. Me, my wife, and 2 kids (10 and 18) enjoy it but the engine compartment gets so hot. I've replaced the water pump and burped the cooling system and any other thing I could think of to bleed the air out and think its good with no air and water circulating. Fan seems to run fine and be on about all the time. Changed the coolant twice and oil 3 times. I noticed the engine really has nowhere for heat to go because heat rises and no air flow at all. Has anyone had any experience in this area? Any DIY tricks or any advice in removing the heat out of the engine compartment and getting it to a tolerable temperature. Im about to sell it if I can't figure something out and go waste money on a big name brand but I won't have red legs and arm from engine heat burning me and my wife. They machine never acts like its to hot or anything but it feels like it is. Thanks in advance for any and all help. 
    • By Regretting my choices
      Hello.  I purchased this unit as a "non runner" with the intent of using the frame to build a go-cart, but once I got it home it seemed way to good to part out.  The motor cranks over, and I have spark, but no fuel.  If I put a little fuel in the cylinder it fires up until that fuel is burnt, then of course it dies.  The fuel pump is not running and I have removed the plug and there is no power going to it.  I have checked the safety switch on the brake pedal and its fine, I have checked the fuses, all good, but am not sure where to go from here. The shifter is missing on the unit, but the indicator light on the dash shows its in neutral, and the e-brake indicator switch is working as well.  I am thinking of jumping power to the fuel pump next to see if it runs and if the motor will start.
      What am I missing?  What can stop the fuel pump from getting power to it?

• By strike250
      View File Hisun HS 500-700 Service Manual
      Here is a copy of the factory service manual for the Hisun HS500-700
      Submitter strike250 Submitted 01/04/2021 Category Hisun  
    • By strike250
      Here is a copy of the factory service manual for the Hisun HS500-700
  • Gallery Images