Quantcast

Lenny

Trooper checks and guides

I thought it would be good to add to the Parts, Pieces and Information thread, that kinarfi manages, a list of all things that should be addressed on our Troopers. This information is sort of scattered through the post and there is a lot of it. It would be nice if a newbe with a new unit could go through a checklist of things to address to make their Trooper safer and better. Each item cold eventually have an explaination and available fixes for it. Possibily members would volinteer to each take an item and compile the required information and fixes by reviewing past post. This could then pe posted for group review and then added to the Information thread. At present we have new people unknowingly driving dangerous or self destructive Troopers.

Any thoughts?

Lenny

Lets get it started, using the parts and pieces thread. Just go ahead and comment to that thread & we can adjust as we go. Let's pick a heading and just post references under the heading.

kinarfi

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By CharlieCampbell
      I recently purchased a used 2008 Ruesch XR.  The Pinyon is gone in the rear differential and the differential needs to be rebuilt or replaced. Does anyone know where you can find Ruesch parts?

• By Travis
      It's always darkest before dawn.
      So if you're going to do donuts in your neighbor's yard, that's the time to do it

• By Drake
      As an ATV owner (old one BTW), I often come across a search for various owner's manuals, service guides, parts manuals, etc. Therefore I shurely understand how hard it could be to find suitable manuals. Therefore, I present to your attention a website that contains various instructions for ATVs from top brands: https://www.ATVownersmanual.com
      Currently only 3 manufacturers are represented here: Can-Am, Polaris, Yamaha - and only about 1200 instructions for various models. Very soon other brands and manuals will be added.
      Main pros of the website: all files are in PDF and downloadable so you can use offline. Navigation structured by brand, year and model. There is no advertising yet.
      I am happy to hear criticism and recommendations. If you have missing or rare instructions, send them to PM or to the website's email: info [...at...] atvownersmanual [...dot...] com.
    • By glest1990
      UTV Wolfpack  offers a wide range of UTV racing parts. Here you can find a large collection of UTV parts, UTV cages, UTV racing parts, etc at the best price.  visit us now.
    • By Grizz Country
      Hi, I’m new here.  I’ve read a lot of strings about aftermarket parts, but not a lot is 100% clear if it works or doesn’t so I’m asking for anyone’s input on aftermarket ball joints that fit 08 trooper T2 and aftermarket rear trailing arm bushings 
      Any info on part numbers or specific brands would be greatly appreciated!
      thanks, Doug