Quantcast

2018 Textron Stampede 4x lift kit

I have a 2018 Stampede 4x and I would like to put on a lift kit and I can't find one anywhere. I contacted one company and they said they don't make the lift kit any more because there was no demand for it. Does anyone have one in inventroy that I can buy?

I used my Side-by-side for hunting and it was so loaded down with gear I didn't have much ground clearence and the cross bar that holds up the skid plates got ripped off. I saw they have or had a 2" lift kit plus I could buy 28" tires instead of the 26" tires I curertnly have to give me 3" more inches of clearence. Is there any other way to get ground clearance please let me know.

Thanks

Dan Beck

[email protected]

• Alex changed the title to 2018 Textron Stampede 4x lift kit

Hey there,

I have a 2020 Tracker SVX1000 and am also interested in a lift so I can run larger wheels/tires with a higher offset.  My understanding is the 2108-2020 Stampede's, Havoc's (Not Havoc X) & SVX1000's are all mechanically identical....

Sidebysidestuff carried a 2" lift for $1200 at one point but they are out of stock (Link below) ... Haven't seen any other options surface yet...  :(

https://www.sidebysidestuff.com/high-lifter-2-inch-lift-kit-w-control-arms-textron-stampede.html   

I am wondering if stock Havoc X suspension parts might be close enough for a creative retrofit (Might get expensive quick if you have to lengthen shafts...).  Maybe you could find someone with old parts to play with who upgraded their Havoc X from stock...   They make some nice suspension upgrades for the Havoc X for sure... 

Side note -  I also use mine for hunting & am installing a new muffler with additional resonator next weekend to try & quiet it down. I currently have to yell to my passengers IF they can hear me...  My local wildlife seem to lack appreciation for all the combined racket.. :)

• 1 month later...

If I can't find a lift kit can I put the front Havoc arms on my stampede? Are they compatable and will that raise the front ground clearance up 1.5"?  Also can I put shocks that are 2"00 longer  on my stampede without worrying about the drive shafts? What are better shocks to put on that will increase the ground cleazrance and improve the smooth ride?

Thanks

Dan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By buckrub
      Hey guys! Newbie here. I'm an old man who's better with plowing a mule (4-legged kind) than these newfangled beasts. I, and a friend of mine, just bought new Coleman sxs and are having to finish the assembly. I've been reading on this site and I'm falling on the mercy of you experts. The only way I'm an expert is that an "ex" is a has been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure. LOL First off, the 2 buggies have no ignition switches. They seem to mount on the dash, not the opening in the steering wheel shaft cover, so we ordered new ones that are supposed to fit. They are 8 inches long, and have a 4-wired white plugin which is slightly rectangled when looking at the end of the plug. The trouble is there's nothing to plug into. There is a three-wire grey plug close enough to reach the four-wire plug, but of course, they are not compatible. 
      Secondly, the blinker, light, ect. unit on steering wheel just spins around when touched. I see no way in heaven or earth to secure it. I've looked at a diagram on the Powersports site, but can't detect how it mounted. Fellows I'd be so grateful for any help with this. Me and my mule will even plow your garden for free, for your help. LOL 

• By hdtran
      Hy (pronounce he), just bought a Hisun Sector E1.
      I'll be using it to haul logs and stuff in the Sangre de Cristo mountains.
    • By Nathon S.
      I have a Bennche 700 EFI Bighorn. I’ve recently been unable to get it to start. After a little troubleshooting I realized my fuel pump was not pumping fuel. This weekend I emptied the gas and replaced it with new. I replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter and fuel injector. I also replaced the battery, spark plug and made sure all my fuses and relays were good. I have confirmed that the float on the fuel pump is not obstructed. The UTV is about 12 years old and has less than 100 hours on it. It has not run in over a year.  Not sure whats going on?!? After doing a little reading I'm leaning towards it being an issue with the ECU or perhaps a faulty wire in the wiring harness. Anyone have any ideas on where to start looking or what I could be dealing with? Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!
    • By Steve Toney
      Hello, my name is Steve and just signing up.  Bought my first UTV yesterday.  It is a Massimo T-Boss 550.  
    • By SafeSledBryan
      Hey guys! My name is Bryan and i am the owner and creator of Safe Sled. Not some crazy corporate backed recovery product, but just some guy with an idea. 

4 years ago, I suffered 11 strokes, and am now 50% paralyzed on the left side of my body. I am unable to work a normal job anymore. I was working on the sled 2 years before this all unraveled. My wife told me to keep working on it since i was pissing her off staying home and doing nothing.
      I still plan on improving and implementing different ideas as the product’s revenue continues to grow.
      if the sled is appealing to you, please check out my website, safesledoffroad.com
      Safe Sled Website