Quantcast

Im back

MegZ

MegZ, bloody good to see you back too. I tell ya what, your baby got a lot of charter in her face. Again my wife says " she's real cute". There a lots of new people that have come on board and are adding a lot of good stuff to the forum. Catch up with you latter.

Cheers Mike.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By trevor
      my hisun 400 has ben leaking oil out of a small metal tube on the bottom near the oil filter. Got the side by side given to me after been sitting for a couple years  but 2 quarts in nothing happened my buddy went and worked on it and put another quart in it. i thought it just pushed out what it didn't need. but its dry as a bone inside. does have a good clatter coming from the top end as well, with oil in it. looking for some help not much on the internet about these things.
    • By NicholasNWM09
      Hello Everyone,
      COOL NEW Product Alert! 
      A company called NEW Wire Marine or NEW Wire has Badass custom panels for UTV, Buggy/Hunting trucks. From Fully wired switch panels with laser etched rockers with backlights in 5 different colors, to just parts like voltmeters, phone, USB and 12 v chargers. Rockers can be printed, or custom laser etched rockers and they even have sleek labeled pushbuttons. They are a first-class company with a great knowledgeable staff and outstanding customer service. Switches are based on 12v or 24v circuits and they also have marine grade wire and connectors, which is perfect for waterproofing your system!
      Go check them out!
      Check out the websites : https://newwiremarine.com/ and https://rockerswitchpros.com

• By NicholasNWM09
      Hello Everyone, COOL NEW Product Alert! A company called NEW Wire Marine or NEW Wire has Badass custom panels for UTV, Buggy/Hunting trucks. From Fully wired switch panels with laser etched rockers with backlights in 5 different colors, to just parts like voltmeters, phone, USB and 12 v chargers. Rockers can be printed, or custom laser etched rockers and they even have sleek labeled pushbuttons. They are a first-class company with a great knowledgeable staff and outstanding customer service. Switches are based on 12v or 24v circuits and they also have marine grade wire and connectors, which is perfect for waterproofing your system! Go check them out!!!Honda - xxxx - UTV Pioneer - xx'.pdf
    • By Wrangler2
      I have a 2018 Textron Stampede. The engine lost oil and seized up. Tried to find parts but no one had them when I was looking. I found a Textron Havoc
      engine and bought it. Fit right in, plugged right in, wants to start but not sure the ECM is working good with this engine. Need some help has anyone been here?

• By Alex
      This is an interesting read. ADAS is main stream on cars these days. The technology looks to be headed towards UTVs and Off-Road Vehicles.
      Potential Motors and CFMOTO USA have announced a new partnership to integrate advanced driver-assist systems (ADAS) into recreational off-road vehicles for the first time.
      Sam Poirier, CEO and co-founder at Potential Motors, says the integration of its technology into CFMOTO’s vehicles will set new standards in the side-by-side segment. (Photo: Potential Motors Inc.) The partnership will first see Potential’s tech integrated into CFMOTO test vehicles. The companies will conduct extensive real-world testing at Potential’s purpose-built off-road proving ground in Fredericton, Canada, and CFMOTO facilities.
      Source: https://powersportsbusiness.com/top-stories/2023/12/19/cfmoto-and-potential-motors-announce-industry-first-adas-technology-for-ohvs/