Quantcast

gutwrencher

Trooper owners manual

I didnt get an owners manual with my Trooper, going to ask my dealer about it tomorrow... but I was curious if anyone knows of a PDF (or something similar) available online?

gutwrencher

They don't give owners manuals with the trooper you have to down load it. I printed it out so I could have a hard copy.

They don't give owners manuals with the trooper you have to down load it. I printed it out so I could have a hard copy.

Mine came with a nice loose leaf type manual, maybe it was just my dealer, but the web manual is getting updated occasionally, I downloaded it and print the pages as needed.

kinarfi

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mixfixdave
      I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU.
      It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!

• By fettman1176
      Hello there, I have 4 T2 troopers, 2 of them start and run like Champs, 2 of them have the issue. They will crank and crank but not start. Takes about 20 to 30 minutes to get them going, then they will run all day long and fire up at will every time. It's just the cold start they have a problem with. Since I have 2 that run good, I have swapped every part you can think of from the fuel system to ignition system with no success. I'm pretty stumped and am looking for any advice 
    • By Volkz VLOGS
      Hi, I'm getting ready to supercharge my trooper and I'm looking for advice on the setup. So far I have... a AMR500 supercharger, small intercooler, Dolbeck EJK fuel controller and wideband. Looking for any advice on what else I'm going to need and what to expect..Thank you

• By silverbullet
      Silverbullet
      We have solved the tie rod problem. We use a heim joint chromoly and spacer.It comes with a seal and a plated bolt.This will last for years.Do not put a zerk fitting in heim.That only increases dirt getting in
      Thanks Rich
    • By nascarcamshaft
      I have a 2009 Trooper that when I first start it it runs great but after about a min it starts to cut out under acceleration but clears out when it gets revved up.  I downloaded the manual from   Joyner-usa.com   but it doesn't help much,  Mine doesn't have a OBD port on it and my son who is a mechanic said he can wire one in if we have a wiring diagram for the CPU but the wiring diagram of the CPU that is in the manual is for a 3 cylinder engine.  The manual talks about a MIL light that can flash out a code but I don't know where that is and even if I did find it they  don't tell me how to read it.  I have tried the coil and the map sensor and that didn't help I checked the TPS and it checks OK.  I emailed Joyner and all I got from them is there should be a OBD port on it and then they said they checked and found some don't have it,  No help from them. Anybody run into this problem or know were I can turn to get some help on this, even a good wiring diagram of the CPU would be a big help.
      Thanks for you help