Quantcast

Joyner 650 axles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
54 minutes ago, William Moore said:

Brandon:

please let me know when you find the 2009 commando 650 cc right and left rear axles. And ship them to my address in wv so my mechanic can install/ replace.

please let me know is you need any additional information.

William Moore 

1065 Potomac Overlook Drive 

Levels WV 25431

Hi Brandon, 

What I know is 650 Commando has front left and front right cv axle and same rear left and right cv axle.

I have all the axles ( both front left, right and rear ) for 650 Commando.

The rear cv axles you are looking for is available. Please refer to attached photos.

The axles are currently stocked in South Carolina. If you order, they will be shipped from South Carolina by UPS.

The cost is USD250 per piece ship to door ( shipping included).  Id like to offer you discount if you order two pieces together.

If you confirm to order, please send payment to my Paypal account: [email protected].  

I will arrange shipment and provide you tracking number.

Thanks

Best regards

Casey

2023-11-27

S650.03.02.02.00-1.jpg

S650.03.02.02.00-2.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bryan83c
      Need input on compatible clutch sets I can upgrade joyner 1100cc 2018 sand viper with.    Something autozone might carry  and what cars are these chery motors most compatibility with
    • By Jhud
      In the market for side by side. Narrowed it down between the pioneer 1000 or defender Hd9. Looking for pros and cons of both. Any info would be helpful in my selection process. Noise, speed, reliability, ride, all of it.
    • By Retired Plumber
      The rear differential lock light is on and I would like to get it off. How do I do that it is a Coleman UTV700.
    • By djl
      Hi All.  The splines are pretty well worn where the rear driveshaft fits into the adapter (boss?) on the rear of the engine.  I have a new driveshaft / adapter / seal to install but am having difficulty loosening the nut holding the adapter onto the transmission output shaft.  I purchased a chain-type vice grip tool thinking that I could get it around the adapter to prevent it from turning but have not had any luck getting it in there yet (very tight space).  What approaches have you used that have worked?  Thanks!
    • By CYJSP2009
      Dear Joyner owners
      Any one who is looking for below Joyner parts please send email to casey from Leaf Asia  ( please send to [email protected] and cc to casey2leafasia.biz & [email protected])
      Currently, we have supply below parts: 
      1.  cv axles, cv rebuild kits, cv boots
      2.  Differentials and differential ring and pinion set
      3. Cables, 
      4. Brake parts
      5. Engine parts
      6. Other parts. 
      We will provide better price, close follow up ... 
      We can arrange productioni for parts that we can collect demands from customers  
      Have a good weekend
      Casey /  Leaf Asia 
      2023-11-17