Quantcast

Gumball

WHERE CAN I FIND?

As hard is it is to believe, I backed into a cactus and broke the amber section of my Trooper tail light. I called Joyner and was told I had to buy the whole assembly --- for $39.00!

Just on the very slim, outside chance, maybe someone else might have broken the red or white section on their lens, I would be more than happy to buy the amber section.

If you have one let me know and I'll put money in an escrow account to cover the purchase. The only reason I said that is the ones from Joyner are apparently made of gold!

Gumball

Go to a Flower shop or Craft plae and get some amber plastic sheeting that they use for decoration and then use clear tape to cover the hole. Will be amber again and waterproof.

$39.00 does sound too bad when compared with some of the other prices for Joyner stuff. Maybe this is a deal! Next week the price is going up to include shipping & a pirate surcharge.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Hi mouser58 & rocmoc.

I sent a message to Ken Morris at Joyner suggesting it might be in their best interest to reconsider having to buy a whole tail light assembly just to get a small plastic lens. He agreed and said he would look into it.

I told him about this forum and suggested he look at it as there are some good ideas here. He has been doing that has found it interesting.

I don't envy him is job. Getting our friends over seas to move is sometimes a major undertaking. If you've read you Joyner manual you know what I mean.

I may end up doing as mouser58 suggested, at least until I can get a proper part.

Gumball

I broke my taillight the first time I hit reverse in the woods! It is on the top of my list to replace all the taillights with LED lights from a rig. I'll have all the same colors and they will pop out if I hit anything. This mod will be simple and cheap compared to ordering a new lense every time I ride. I'll post pics when I get this complete.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By dewillia
      I have a Joyner 1100cc Sand Viper in need of repair.  Does anyone know a repair shop or mechanic that services these in southern California?
    • By rh242603
      Hello-

New to the forum so luckily there is some help out there lol. Recently bought a 2008 Joyner 1600cc sand viper and loving it. Took it out and had a little accident with a tree stump lol. The stump hit directly on my passenger side tie rod end and broke the heim joint that connects the tie rod end to the wheel. Does anyone know the size of the adjustable heim joint so I can order one? I am having a hard time sourcing one quickly. I am also guessing since it is an outter tie rod end, that it is LH pitched rather than RH? thanks for any help anyone can provide. This is again for the outter tie rod end heim joint that snapped. Thanks
    • By Jacksnife
      Hi,  can someone please verify if my timing marks are correct?   
      The images are of the timing marks at TDC.  the Crank/Cam marks look right on, but I was surprised to see the cam's timing marks completely off the page.   I was thinking I had it 180 out somehow because that's the symptoms I'm experiencing when trying to start it.   When I'm cranking it, and trying at full throttle, I hear some light (muffled) backfiring that sounds like on the intake side.   

• By petew
      Looking for a Polaris  assembly regulator part number 3088803.  Been told it is not available.  Any ideas where to get one?
    • By Dan B
      Disclaimer:  My spell checker thinks it knows more of what words I want to use than I do.  Typos are not my fault.
      This is a general comment on the support I received from Joyner-USA in Phoenix, AZ.  I needed one headlight assembly for my Renegade because the mounting pin was broken.  Duct tape and bailing wire held it in place for a few years.  To my surprise, they had them IN STOCK.  I bought two and kept one of  my good old ones as a backup.   They completed their move to a new address at 2415 S 18th Pl, Phoenix AZ from their former Riverside location.  As a gift, Jake gave me two T-shirts.  He said he as most of the parts for my  2014 Joyner Renegade.  I looked at his yard and he has several engines and UTVs in stock, mostly the 1100cc engines and several Renegades.  Maybe a Trooper or two was buried in there somewhere.  Everything was crated and outdoors.  I hope he moves his inventory indoors, out of the weather.  Their website says their hours are 9:00AM - 5:00PM but their actual hours are 10:00AM - 5:00PM.  I arrived at about 9:20AM and no one was there; place locked up.  I was a little upset that with a 9:00AM opening, someone should have been there.  I was concerned that I made a 70 mile round trip for nothing.  Fortunately, one of his employees showed up and told me of their later hours.  So, everything turned out fine.  I got the parts I needed and two T-shirts.  This is based upon a one time, 1st time experience.  I hope future vists are just as good.