Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
JayB

UTV Loading Ramp

I wanted to let everyone know if a great site I've found for UTV ramps.

Rec-direct (http://rec-direct.com/ramps/utv-ramps/index.jsp) has some really nice ramps. I got the "7.5' Arched Folding Heavy Duty Mesh Ramp Set" for only $129.99, and they are amazing. They are super light, but seem extremely strong (they claim t have a 1250lb weight capacity).

If that wasn't enough, they offer same day shipping and a LIFETIME Warranty.

I'm definitely happy with my purchase and HIGHLY reccomend this ramp to anyone!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Wanted: Trooper Axle Parts

I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them.  Backstory: Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Please include UTV year, make, model, cc, and technical issue (if you have one)...in your title when posting. 01/06/2017 Having a well written topic title will ensure that your topic will be found in searches and that people know what they are read

Please include UTV year, make, model, cc, and technical issue (if you have one)...in your title when posting.   Having a well written topic title will ensure that your topic will be found in searches and that people know what they are reading, to save time

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Mule Mistake? I'm looking to buy a mule. found a 2006 KAF620 with 3200hrs. Is this asking for problems? what might be common problems?

Mule Mistake? I'm looking to buy a mule. I found a 2006 Mule KAF620 with 3200hrs. Is this asking for problems with that many hours? What are common problems? It was owned by a large engineering/construction company and it has a speed governor that I would like to remove. What kind of problem could that give me?

By nwwebster, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • 2015 Joyner Renegade Great customer service

I went down to Phoenix and picked up a new Joyner Renegade R4 a week ago Sunday. I can not say enough good about how I was treated. I hate driving in Phoenix and I am 4 1/2 hours from Phoenix. I called and spoke to Brandon the sales manager and asked if there was any way I could pick the buggy up on Sunday. He said no problem, he had one of his employees meet me there on Sunday. This way the traffic was no where near as bad as during the week days, although the heat was bad. I am used to highs in the upper 70's and lower 80's here in the Gila Mountains and it was 100 degrees there, so I was sweating like the proverbial stuck pig. I got it home and the next day, I had a couple minor issues, I called Brandon at 3 in the afternoon, the next morning at 10, Fed Ex pulled in with the parts I needed. I am 61 years old and this was the best customer service I have ever received. About the buggy, I have had 2 Polaris Rangers, a 2007 and a 2009. I had issues with both and one of the issues was broken drive belts. When they break, it is quite a job to get those strings unwrapped from the fly wheel. I also bought a Honda Big Red. The reason I bought it was it was not belt driven and had an automobile drive shaft. This was a decent buggy but REALLY lacked in power. I had to be very careful where I went with it, as if a hill was somewhat steep, it would not make it up. Even an average sized hill, I would be hardly moving by the time I got to the top. I think this was 2 things, not enough power and no lower range. I am totally happy with the Joyner, the 1100 engine gives more than enough power and this buggy is built to last even in this rock invested country I am in. When comparing the Polaris's I had and the Honda, the Joyner takes home the bacon, hands down. Although, from what I have heard Polaris has made improvements but their prices are in my opinion not in line with the product. Gary

By nmwolfer, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • Forum Moderators Wanted

Are you a moderator on another forum? Interested in becoming a moderator? Do you love UTVs? We are extending an invitation to members who are interested in becoming moderators here on UTVBOARD. Requirements: 1. Stay active weekly in the forum 2. Move topics started into correct forums if incorrectly placed 3. Change topic titles as needed to make them more relevant for searches 4. Help fellow members with forum posting and adhere to guidelines 5. Help the general flow of the forum and reply to topics that are not moving Anyone interested, please PM or reply to this topic.

By Alex, in UTV BOARD Announcements

• 0 replies