Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
JayB

UTV Loading Ramp

I wanted to let everyone know if a great site I've found for UTV ramps.

Rec-direct (http://rec-direct.com/ramps/utv-ramps/index.jsp) has some really nice ramps. I got the "7.5' Arched Folding Heavy Duty Mesh Ramp Set" for only $129.99, and they are amazing. They are super light, but seem extremely strong (they claim t have a 1250lb weight capacity).

If that wasn't enough, they offer same day shipping and a LIFETIME Warranty.

I'm definitely happy with my purchase and HIGHLY reccomend this ramp to anyone!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      Put some new headlights on my Mule!! L.E.D  lights,  i did my homework before buying them, they draw the exact same amount of power as the OEM, but are way brighter. i can see alot better now!
       Pictures soon.
       So if anyone is interested in some used but still working Kawasaki MULE 550  headlights, $15 each and they're yours!! or i'll keep them for the tractor or something...
    • By 2scoops
      I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them. 
      Backstory:
      Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 
    • By Scott Cerny
      We are looking for good used/new ecu for 2009 joyner renagade 800cc with 3-cyl Chery engine............p/n#5WY5102E...........please let us know if anyone has
      Thanks
      "Scotty"
      Wcmotorsports.ca
    • By Jeremy SK
      MICTUNING LED LIGHTING  offer free led light bar 
      Follow  MICTUNINGLEDLIGHTBARS  on Facebook

• By Muddysideup
      Need some help! 2010 Big Red 700 has a flashing check engine light. Flashes once about every 5 seconds at idle and stays on when RPMs are raised. Any ideas?
      Thanks