Quantcast

• Strollan2 changed the title to 2021 AXIS 500 Fault indicator light of EPS system
  • 2 months later...

I'm not familiar with the EPS but I wonder if it blew a fuse that it shares with something else. These things only have 5 fuses and some are shared between different circuits.

First thing I would do is open the fuse box and check all the fuses.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2022 at 9:16 PM, aefron88 said:

I'm not familiar with the EPS but I wonder if it blew a fuse that it shares with something else. These things only have 5 fuses and some are shared between different circuits.

First thing I would do is open the fuse box and check all the fuses.

I got it it fixed...had a fouled plug. Thanks for responding!

8 hours ago, Strollan2 said:

I got it it fixed...had a fouled plug. Thanks for responding!

Just to be clear for future readers, when you said EPS you meant EFI correct?

I was trying to trouble shoot a power steering issue since you said EPS, not sure if the 500 even has that...

• Strollan2 changed the title to 2021 AXIS 500

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Marcus Bentley
      Bought my coleman u400 from TSC last year, was running great. I live on a lake and use it almost daily to climb a pretty steep hill from my house down a path to the water. Last week was driving up the hill and it just quit. First thought was I'd run out of gas but it has almost a full tank of gas in it.  Have tried to get it to restart and the lights come on and it tries to turn over but won't catch. Checked the battery and tried to jump it just in case but it's not that. Checked the starter and it's good. Can't find the spark plug to even check that. I called the local repair guy in town and he told me he doesn't work on Hisun since it's all shit and I'd be better off burning the damn thing so that's been no help. Would appreciate any other ideas. 
    • By Beaverdam83
      Hi all,  in a world of scammers and blah how does one safely buy a UTV through email and ship it across the country.   Anyone have a process to  not get screwed ?  Guy Sent me pictures.  Guy Sent me a video that was dated today.   I mean. I'm nervous.  Need help
    • By GaryL
      550 started and quickly died (infrequent occurrance) In my haste to restart, I believe I stepped on accelerator while turning key. Now starter does not engage. Did I set off some sensor? Unit has 2 relays in fuse box related to starting but I have no way of testing. Thanks for your review
    • By johnwhit
      Changed out the primary and secondary clutch and now it acts like it has a rev limiter on it and won’t go ver 20-25mph. Anyone know what would cause this?
    • Dream Car Giveaway
    • By Jacob E freeman
      I have a 2018 cub cadet challenger 750 I bought brand new almost 2 years ago the first month I had it the exhaust broke and burnt the spark plug wire in two that was a recall so the dealership installed the new one it had a different design and it bolted up to the bottom two plugs below the spark plug the dealership said they had to Adjust the exhaust valves I get the machine back thanking everything is good now wrong not even a week after I get it back the timing chain tensioner comes apart inside the motor I take it back to the dealership They put one on I get the machine back thanking everything is good but then just like before not even a week goes by when I was riding the Machine automatically quits going come to find out the wet clutch was burned up the primary clutch head stripped off of the splines I get that fixed and then  it overheats I take it back they bleed the air out of the coolant they bring it back to me the same day that I get it back it overheats again I take it back they temporarily fix it again just enough to let the warranty run out and now the machine has been to multiple different mechanics I have had them try to bleed the air out they have stood it up on its end I have had the water pump changed I have had the fan hooked to a switch so I could leave it on all the time but still almost 2 years later not even 200 hours on the machine and I cannot ride it The dealership will not take it back as a lemon I have tried I am at my wits end I have no clue what to try next
  • Gallery Images