Quantcast

UTV CRAP

Utv Crap and Rigid led lights

Ok, more than a few. I don't know what Johnny and Nick where thinking or where the hell am I going to put them all!

DSC05877.jpg

DSC05878.jpg

Several cases of the 4 and 6 inch guys-

DSC05881.jpg

They even got the rv kits

DSC05882.jpg

We even got the new amber bars too

DSC05884.jpg

Pointing this one at Nick from 10 feet away was NOT a good idea!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Hey Guys!

Hey everyone!  My name is Scott, and my wife, kids and I are in escrow on a home that is on 10 acres.  After much back and forth trying to decide between getting a tractor or a side x side for working around the property, I finally narrowed it down to a side x side.  My father has a 2018 Odes Dominator x4 Zeus, so I called him up to get his thoughts on it, as he uses it on his 12 acres out in Missouri quite a bit.  While talking, he mentioned that he is thinking about selling his Odes, and buying a jeep to tow behind his motorhome, so we got to talking, and it looks like I'm buying it from him.  Its a 2018 with 13 hours on it, break in just done, and all fluids just got changed.  I look forward to learning more about the UTV world, and look forward to any input anyone can give me on the Odes brand of UTV.   Thanks Scott

By Poriggity, in New Members Area

• 2 replies
    • For sale guys best offer

09 trooper lots done air ride shocks 1500 miles new balljoints rear trailing arms welded for more support runs awesome brakes good tires are awesome bad news front diff making noise it iwas rebuilt not sure if it's just the 4x4 shift fork or what. rear diff were rebuilt by a Joyner guy. Make me an offer pm me I'll take pics give u all info

By charlie, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • NEW Streamline Brakes RZR 1000 Oversize Brake kits

Streamline Brakes has now officially released our RZR 1000 front and rear oversize brake kits.
      We have had several Pro teams racing in Lucas Oil Off Road , WORCS, SCORE and Best In The Desert series complaining on how the stock brakes are just not adequate for the RZR 1000 and how they are having stock brakes over heat and fail. To the everyday rider or weekend warrior when adding oversize tires, larger wheels full cage with doors and all the other added bolts on that we all are doing it does add weight and rolling mass to the SXS. What that is doing is making the stock brakes work at a capacity of more than what they originally designed for. What we have done was made a larger front rotor kit for the RZR 1000 and not only does it restore the brakes to what the stock brakes can do but when adding the rear oversize kit with the front kit in can increase the braking ability by up to 30% over the stock RZR 1000 brakes.

By Streamline Brakes, in UTV News and Information

• 0 replies
    • Intakes and Turbo Kits are 100% Ready!!

We have a few intakes and Turbo kits on the shelf and ready to go! Intake $450 Turbo Kit without intake $1995.00 Turbo Kit with intake $2300.00 We will sell the Turbo manifold only on request and we are not and will not use the Cheap Chinese turbo's at all, the turbo provided in our kit is a Garrett GT-12. we have used the cheap one from ebay (which is from CX Racing) and had three of them blow up in under ten hours! and i know it seems at only $200 bucks each, just buy another one... what most people dont think about is when that turbo blows up all of the debris goes strait into the motor usually resulting in complete engine loss! These kits are COMPLETE and BOLT IN! major components: Turbo, manifold, blow off valve, fuel controller, and all hardware to install it! Call/Text/Email Josh West 713-824-8891 Email: [email protected]

By goindeep, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 8 replies
    • Speaking of Turbo Kits... here is what i can do..

Non Inter cooled -CF K03 Turbo - 4-8 psi Waste gate -Turbo manifold -Carbon Steel Mandrel bent piping -Billet Blow off valve -Fuel Programmer with boost port -Turbonetics boots & T-clamps -All stainless steel braided oil feed & return lines & fittings -Turbo muffler and exhaust piping -Auto Meter Ultr-lite Boost/Vac Guage I can do this kit with a 1 Yr warranty on turbo for $1950 shipped Inter Cooled Same as above with Mishimoto Inter Cooler -all bracketry for mounting -8-12 psi waste gate - 19 lb/hr injectors I can do this kit for $2500 Shipped is there anything else you guys would like to see included in these kits? I should have one shipped to Nocturnalsixer soon for a review and quality and performance also i will offer my intake manifold with the turbo kit for an a additional $400 if ordered at the same time. Josh No Limitz

By goindeep, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies