Quantcast

JOYNER CONTACT, Alex

ERV JR

I know there other threads about this but i would like people to see this and hopefully remember.

Alex is a great and the most helpful guy. Press the number for parts and ask for alex. i had quite a few issues with things that brokeand Alex was very helpful. Actually he was the only who was willing to help me. i called and talked to a few others and they were jerks, they wanted me to email the Ceo and talk to him and email pictures and tons or B.S.

Alex was very helpful and its people like him that will help the company to go somewere. I tolde him the issues I had and no questions asked he took my adress and sent the parts, a few days later i found more stuff broken as a result of the first proplem and called back ,alex wasnt there and the other jerk wont help, called back later and Alex told me he was sorry he wasnt there before and he shiped out the other stuff no problem.

Alex is a great guy ! I think my trooper is a pain and has issues but Alex has made life easy

I'm glad you are happy w the support that you got..... But trust me on this you will get this guy so overwhelmed by this posting that you will no longer be able to contact him. This has already happened more than once with the good guys at Joyner. Posting a good experience is great..... but no names "PLEASE"

I'm glad you are happy w the support that you got..... But trust me on this you will get this guy so overwhelmed by this posting that you will no longer be able to contact him. This has already happened more than once with the good guys at Joyner. Posting a good experience is great..... but no names "PLEASE"

I just read about other people saying they could not get anyone to answer. I also think the the joyner product isnt that great but it helps to have this guy there. i talked to a few prople who were less than helpful and with them the company is goin into the ground.

The power of the web can be helpful with alot of things, and you would think a new company would care about the issues and try to make them right and also keep a customer happy but it seemed most of them dont care. The Ceo was never there when I was supposed to call to talk to him and was told to email him and i would hear back in about a week.

I like my trooper and its alot of fun but its not build that well and i have too many other projects to strip it down and deal with them all at once I I fix it when something breaks

I agree...... Joyner does have some issues.... so does every other brand. You cant call Polaris, Yamaha, Honda, just customer service. Joyner is growing faster than they can keep up with, and as Americans we have become a Me ME Me Right friggn now society.

They are doing the best they can, and like I have said in other posts, they are currently going through a huge transformation that will make them a very strong company.

I have been dealing with Joyner for 3-4 yrs. and have had several guys that were great help and good to deal with that left because they became overwhelmed.

Please be persistant..... but very PATIENT. A good dealer will be able to help faster than Joyner themselves will.

A.

Guest Lenny

I also agree, Joyner has some issues. However the more I work on my Trooper, the better it gets. The things I'm doing are not that hard for me to fix like reinforcing the suspension. For Joyner to change a production problem is fairly major. I've always gotten the feeling that they want to help and they have, by many times backing products that are past 90 days. I once owned a company that grew so fast that within a couple of years it almost made Inc. Mag top 500 fastest growing companies in the US. Overwelmed, ya, you plan on and prepair for having to go 2 miles and end up having to survive 4. When I had my Trooper out this past weekend, I blasted through some trails really fast. My Fox 14-1/2" of suspension took me through some unbeleiveably rough sections with tight turns ta boot. All I can say is it handled just fantastic. The thing I felt most was that the stability made me feel very secure and it gave me no susprises. I've been on Rhinos running real fast and it was scary, the stability just wasn't the same. If joyner can get through this and makes the right changes to their products, their Troopers will be like fast open desert racers that can scream through tight trails and go where ever they want in the dunes. Now that I have most everything on my Trooper upgraded that needed it, it has been extreamily reliable and capable no matter how hard I trash it. I'm ready to keep supporting them, I think they deserve and need us to stand by them. Like you said, the interet is awful powerful and we can use it to help bring them down or to encourage everyone to hang in there. I hope it's the latter.

Lenny

Most people will agree with you on upgrading suspension as most UTVs need this, but at this time the thought of having to pay $12000 and then have to do a Rear driveshaft replacement ( if not already changed to CV), then rebuild both diffs (due to weak ring gear bolts) just for the sake of reliability, not a performance mod, does not give a real good sense of smarts.

Guest Lenny
Most people will agree with you on upgrading suspension as most UTVs need this, but at this time the thought of having to pay $12000 and then have to do a Rear driveshaft replacement ( if not already changed to CV), then rebuild both diffs (due to weak ring gear bolts) just for the sake of reliability, not a performance mod, does not give a real good sense of smarts.

I understand your feelings. I'm real mechanical so this stuff doesn't bother me too much. I'm also retired and have the time. I guess what I'm saying is that I think the Trooper has a lot of potential and I'm hoping that Joyner can pull it off. Because of that I'm willing to give my support. Maybe they need to not have so many models of vehicles so they can better concentrate on a handful. A company only needs to do a great job on one model and buyers will be lined up when they add another. Being BiPolar, before I found the right meds, I was always mad at the world. Now I'm not anymore and it's a whole lot nicer now that I don't let these kind of thing bother me. Especially ones that I have no control over and I have no control over Joyner. I knew I was taking somewhat of a chance not buying a big brand name but then, now I'm glad I didn't.

And oh! don't feel bad about not getting a good sense of smarts, I feel pretty stupid a lot of the time. :( LOL :rolleyes:

Lenny

I like my trooper and have alot of fun. i had alot of plans for it but things changed,i lost my job ,I have another baby on the way and I have a race car that I would rather work on. But i will say the quailty is lacking in alot of areas, the chassis is decnt but poorly fittited. The notches are poor and filled with a mig ,other tubes looks like they were notched wrond and were crimped to fit.

Alot of this stuff isnt bad, i have an idea of were i want to gusset the front arms, rebuild the cage so the next time its on its lid nothin breaks. Maybe its just me since i deal with alot of high end drag cars and offroad cars. I have friends with chassis shops and i do alot of side work on race cars all detail work. I understand this is a production car and maybe I push it harder than it was meant to be. That wouldnt be the first time that I have been accused of that. I will see how it holds up this weekend

I like my trooper and have alot of fun. i had alot of plans for it but things changed,i lost my job ,I have another baby on the way and I have a race car that I would rather work on. But i will say the quailty is lacking in alot of areas, the chassis is decnt but poorly fittited. The notches are poor and filled with a mig ,other tubes looks like they were notched wrond and were crimped to fit.

Alot of this stuff isnt bad, i have an idea of were i want to gusset the front arms, rebuild the cage so the next time its on its lid nothin breaks. Maybe its just me since i deal with alot of high end drag cars and offroad cars. I have friends with chassis shops and i do alot of side work on race cars all detail work. I understand this is a production car and maybe I push it harder than it was meant to be. That wouldnt be the first time that I have been accused of that. I will see how it holds up this weekend

ERV JR how did you flip your trooper

i here ya brother! ;)