Quantcast

plumber

Can't log out

Can't log out I go to internet options temporary internet files and delete files but nonething happens

Even after you hit the logout link on this board? What browser and version are you using..Internet explorer, Firefox, etc...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Strike or Sector 250 wheels and tire options

Hey all, pretty pumped there is a forum for these machines. I see the stock sizes but does anyone know what size wheel/tire they can take? Example 24x8 or 26x8 ext? I understand it would need a new wheel and tease adapter to match the front,.   Thanks

By CStrike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Shock options

After 4 years of storage I drug the trooper out and serviced it . Did a few hot laps and remembered what a rough ride it had. So I read a post there are take off shocks from other utvs that work on the rear , but no details so what do I look for and what brand fronts hace most used ? I looked into Foa and also fox years back then let it collect dust. My wife says I should trade it for  an xj or a suburban or k5 and build a crawler since we have 4 kids. I was with her on the idea last week then yesterday I took it for a spin and had a blast.

By ERV JR, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 35 replies
    • Joyner 1600 - 5th gear + speed up options

Hi   1) does someone here modified the gearbox with a fifth gear? Does someone made photos of it?   2) stock engine 1600 seems to be kind of slow setup. Does anybody know modification to make the eninge faster?   thx

By Yoshio, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • shock options

I know its been talked about before , but after not using the trooper in 2 years I am going to drag it out of storage. Are there other options for shocks out there not any type of take offs from other utvs that can be adapted to the front ? I will have to rebuild the trailing arm mounts, mount arms in double sheer and new bolts. May halso have to replace rear spindle bolts.And diff upgrades But really want to upgrade shock since ride quality is bad.

By ERV JR, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 7 replies
    • t2 clutch options.

Hi, I recently bought a 2012 trooper and am looking for a clutch upgrade. I know some offer a kevlar disc with a double diaphram plate. Has anyone used a 4 puck metallic clutch disc on these? I have a 4 puck in one of my cars and it works great. Just looking for some opinions. Thanks.

By trackguy22, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 7 replies