Quantcast

WTF

lol  I guess so.. now it makes me watch a freaking 30 sec ad before I can use the forum?? WTF!!  Doing great, buddy.. Had my back surgery, feeling like a kid again!   How bout you? Everything going well?   My MSU 500 / Hybrid Yamaha  still banging along , no issues and my new CF-Moto 600 is a bad azz machine.. I am smokin Hondas and Arctic Cats on flat ground and in the mud! 

• Like 1

Isn't a CF Moto a Chinese machine? I had Chinese made UTV years ago (lost it in the divorce) that had a CF Moto engine. This was a much smaller UTV, but it was impressive. I believe it was a BMS. That thing carried me and my brother in law up some really steep hills during deer season, and through some really wet stuff. Had a hydraulic dump bed, too. It was carbureted, with a manual choke. That was the only thing I didn't like about it. It came from Texas like the Massimo did. I don't see them anymore.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, T-boss 410 said:

Isn't a CF Moto a Chinese machine? I had Chinese made UTV years ago (lost it in the divorce) that had a CF Moto engine. This was a much smaller UTV, but it was impressive. I believe it was a BMS. That thing carried me and my brother in law up some really steep hills during deer season, and through some really wet stuff. Had a hydraulic dump bed, too. It was carbureted, with a manual choke. That was the only thing I didn't like about it. It came from Texas like the Massimo did. I don't see them anymore.

yes, as are  our Massimos UTVs.. but trust me, the quality of this compared to Masimo is astounding.  Automatic  ,power steering, winch ,hitch.. everything you could need.  it also has a 2 year warranty.. not even Honda has that .. I would put this against any of my Hondas anyday.. 

47 minutes ago, Joe Breaux said:

yes, as are  our Massimos UTVs.. but trust me, the quality of this compared to Masimo is astounding.  Automatic  ,power steering, winch ,hitch.. everything you could need.  it also has a 2 year warranty.. not even Honda has that .. I would put this against any of my Hondas anyday.. 

OK, I see your point. But, in defense of Massimo (and because I own one 🤣), mine came with the same accessories minus the power steering.

But I am glad that you are happy with the CF Moto.

2 minutes ago, T-boss 410 said:

Maybe some of these other woke companies will learn from Budweiser's mistakes.

Doubt it.. You have to hit a mule more than once to make it move... But one thing is for sure, when they jump in and quickly get reamed... it does get their attention.. a day late but they get it now...

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Steve B
      My "R" light on the dash will not go out when I take the UTV out of reverse and put it into any other gear. Is this just the light switch issue or will this effect engine performance in the other gears?
    • By Ermd ttk
      Hello friends,
      I got my ODES Ravager UTV yesterday and after a couple of hours of driving when I go downhill I heard a strange loud noise a couple of times, like a gear skipping or maybe something from the differential.
      It doesn't always happen and when it does it is heard for a few seconds and then it goes away and everything works normally, I'm worried if there could be some major malfunction or what could be the problem if someone can help me?
      Thanks a lot.

• By Ronald
      I just purchased an Axis Pro 750 from Lowes.  I have two questions not covered in owners manual.  1:  In the glovebox there is a 12V connector, it is HOT with key off, is that for a battery maintainer to be plugged in or what is the purpose?  2:  In the instrument cluster there is a digital read out for hours, miles and odometer,  there is also a digital readout that is flashing, it can be adjusted and looks like 1 - 24  what is it?
    • By TBoss 560 2023
      Got a new 2023 TBoss 560 with 40 miles on it now. Noticed after about and hour of plowing snow coolant started hissing out the overflow tube. Initially made a pop or blow kind of noise and then saw some steam and smelt coolant. Coolent level is in the middle between low and high (running or not). Coolant under radiator cap is full when cold, appears nice and green. Checked oil doesn’t look milky. The temp ranges from 160-180 F running for 15-20. Noticed the other day there was some more coolant that blew out the overflow tube. I called the dealer and they said the system could be purging air. Dealer is 2+ hours away so wanting to get more thoughts before considering to bring it in. Also noticing hot/burning rubber smell but I think this is from the belt breaking in? Also notice the coolant smell from the exhaust when in higher RPMs. No white smoke from the exhaust. Also another possible issue. I notice that there’s a little bounce when on pavement. You can also hear the CVT kind of make noise with this bounce in tandem. Is this normal?
    • By mcraigchr
      I realize that many of you do not have diesel machines.  For those that do, this is for you:
      Just wanted to post my experience this past week.  Here in Texas, we had pretty good dip in temps.  For 4 days it did not get above 25.  At night, it was single digits or close to it.  I always put Sta-Bil fuel stabilizer in the storage tank (30 gallon).  And up until this tank I was using Power Service (white bottle) for anti-gel.  Never had an issue.
      This tank, however, I switched to Stabil All season (anti gel).  It is supposed to good down to -40.  Zap.  That is a big fat lie.  I put in twice the amount called for in the instructions.  Result was less than optimal.  I drove the SxS 100 feet (to go get the mail) and it died.  I looked at the fuel bowl and it was a cloudy, wax substance.  So, the Stabil did not work.  That said, I'm not sure that I ever tested the Power Service in the same manner.  So I am not saying that one is better than the other.
      What are your experiences?  Are these products inferior?  What do you folks in the northern states / Canada use?  Am I missing something?
      CC