Quantcast

Paiute3

Our youngest Grandson

Tayden is ready to go out on the trail with us, he got his first ATV helmet for Christmas. Here are a few pictures of him riding his little atv in the arena. Tayden is four.

Enjoy,

Cinda

LetsSeeIThinkThisIsHowItStarts.jpg

Oopswasthatyourfoot.jpg

SillyKid.jpg

Tayden2.jpg

Tayden.jpg

ComeOnDadIcanDoItByMyself.jpg

HereIcaome.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By UPLou
      Hello, I am looking for a Wheel Bearing Greasing Tool that fits over the axle.  I have found tools that require the axle to be pulled but don't see any that fit over the axle.  Anyone out there have info on what I need.  Thanks, Lou
    • By Darryl223
      What kinds of jacks are guys running on their troopers?   I see guys using scissor jacks on other SxS’s but I don’t see that working here.(I could be wrong)   Does anyone use a hi lift?  What pick points do you use?    Was thinking I could hook in to the bar next to the seat and pick the whole side if need be.
    • By Dale Anderson
      Hey guys and girls,I'm from north carolina, me and a few of my friends are thinking about coming out there this fall or next spring I would like to get someone that I can ask I asked questions and talk to them some which time of the year is it better to come out there ,we would like to come and ride for about a week we want to do mountain type riding and we want to do the dunes and desert riding and we would like to even find someone that we could pay to go riding with us to show us different trails here is my email address I hope to hear from someone and thank you guys so be safe ride safe and have fun
      [email protected]

• By Nathan Renner
      My husband has a 2009 Kawasaki 4010 Mule 4x4. He really loves it.In my eyes,he is the best rider.
      Yesterday,he told us it's time for an axle upgrade as there is a clicking noise from the front left axle while turning and accelerating. Bad.....
      I see,,,Christmas is coming up soon, many stores are on pre-Christmas sales,why not give him a surprise and send him a replacement axle as a gift ? I have been seriously considering the hex auto parts axles .https://www.hexautoparts.com/front-left-right-cv-shaft-joint-axles-set-for-kawasaki-mule-2510-3010-4010-4x4.html
      But most reviews of hexautoparts.com stated " great price " "arrived on time " etc ,but noting about the longevity or durability. Does anyone have any experience with the hex auto parts axles ? What do y'all think ?
      Thank you in advance.
    • By Bill greenrock
      What is clutch tunning