Quantcast

I am looking at purchasing a GPS unit and just wanted to know what has worked best for you.I need one that is good for the road but also one for the trails.Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,

We use a Garmin 855. Bought at Amazon for $219 with free shipping, don't know what the current price is. Topo & Mexico maps are available.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I like my DeLorme real well, I save the each trail so I know where I've been and can go back and see if I missed any thing. I can also export it to a file that can be uploaded onto google earth and zoom in on the map.

Kinarfe

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Biggz
      My family moved from Illinois to Leadville Colorado about 3 months ago.  Leadville has a lot of trails to ride and some fun off road stuff  that i would love to start getting into with my boys. I currently have a 04 HD FXD Superglide that i might sell or trade for a UTV. My question is are there any UTV that are good solid used side by side that i could find for about $4500 or $5000? If not I will keep saving for something. If so what brand and year should i be looking for? Thank you for your help!!

Thank you
      Chris
    • By 2scoops
      I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them. 
      Backstory:
      Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 
    • By SPF4524
      Troubleshooting Kubota 400.  it  is tough to start, I have to pump the gas pedal. After it starts it will idle, but bogs down and backfires when I  give it gas. I've replaced the fuel pump and it did not fix the problem. Any other suggestions that would not require replacing throttle body and ECU ?
    • By Scott Cerny
      We are looking for good used/new ecu for 2009 joyner renagade 800cc with 3-cyl Chery engine............p/n#5WY5102E...........please let us know if anyone has
      Thanks
      "Scotty"
      Wcmotorsports.ca
    • By Travis
      Farewell Bandit.  https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/burt-reynolds-star-deliverance-smokey-185417744.html
      😓
      RIP.