Quantcast

I am looking at purchasing a GPS unit and just wanted to know what has worked best for you.I need one that is good for the road but also one for the trails.Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,

We use a Garmin 855. Bought at Amazon for $219 with free shipping, don't know what the current price is. Topo & Mexico maps are available.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I like my DeLorme real well, I save the each trail so I know where I've been and can go back and see if I missed any thing. I can also export it to a file that can be uploaded onto google earth and zoom in on the map.

Kinarfe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Wanted: Trooper Axle Parts

I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them.  Backstory: Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Forum Moderators Wanted

Are you a moderator on another forum? Interested in becoming a moderator? Do you love UTVs? We are extending an invitation to members who are interested in becoming moderators here on UTVBOARD. Requirements: 1. Stay active weekly in the forum 2. Move topics started into correct forums if incorrectly placed 3. Change topic titles as needed to make them more relevant for searches 4. Help fellow members with forum posting and adhere to guidelines 5. Help the general flow of the forum and reply to topics that are not moving Anyone interested, please PM or reply to this topic.

By Alex, in UTV BOARD Announcements

• 0 replies
    • NEW AT UTV--GOT A 2008 JOYNER COMMANDO C4--ANY ADVISE?

NEW TO THE UTV WORLD--ANYONE GOT ADVICE ON THE 2008 JOYNER COMMANDO 650 C4?? I AM IN THE EASTERN PARTS OF US,,USING THE UTV ON THE FARM.. CAN EMAIL [email protected]

By DRMELTON, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • **Wanted** Kawasaki Mule Drive clutch/pulley removal tool

Anybody got one of these for sale, Tool to remove drive clutch/pulley from torque converter system Let me know....Thanks

By xcycle, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies
    • charging system advise

I have a problem with the charging system on a 2007 commando. The panel indicator starts flashing at about 800 rpms and stops flashing around 3000 rpms. I have connected a battery meter to the battery and when the light is flashing the meter is showing around 16 volts .I suppose the indicator is trying to tell me that it is overcharging. At idle and above 3000 rpms the light goes off and the meter shows about 14.5 volts. I ordered and replaced the rectifier and it didn't help. I took the altinator off and had it tested and the results were that it was fine.I have tried running a ground wire from the battery to the engine block and that does't help either.I and all of my buddies are out of ideas. If anyone out there has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate hearing them. Thanks Ron

By Ron Benedict, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies