Quantcast

Trooper muffler

gutwrencher

I am looking to upgrade or replace the factory muffler on my T2. Im not necessarily looking to increase performance, I just really want to quiet it as much as possible. I ran across this item online:

Muffler for Trooper T2 [Muffler - 1100cc T2] - $180.00 : Va Dune Buggy, Big Go Karts For The Big Kid In All Of Us.

Anyone have knowledge or experience with this product? I dont want to be doing a bunch of hacking so am looking for something more or less bolt on or minimal modification.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

/gutwrencher

I am looking to upgrade or replace the factory muffler on my T2. Im not necessarily looking to increase performance, I just really want to quiet it as much as possible. I ran across this item online:

Muffler for Trooper T2 [Muffler - 1100cc T2] - $180.00 : Va Dune Buggy, Big Go Karts For The Big Kid In All Of Us.

Anyone have knowledge or experience with this product? I dont want to be doing a bunch of hacking so am looking for something more or less bolt on or minimal modification.

/gutwrencher

Do a search for trooper muffler or look at old posts. This have been covered in the past. Look at my pics in my gallery & my past post, I have a quiet muffler. My muffler setup was a lot less money. BUT this new muffler you found has not been covered.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

That one looks pretty sharp while it's clean, wonder how hard it would be to clean back up after a day in the dirt and mud, but I do like the heat rap, I was and still am concerned about mine being a source of burns. Lenny found two Harley Davidson mufflers at a second hand store and made one for each of us. I really like the sound of mine and it looks good too, and when Lenny builds something, it's built good. If you want to do it your self, I've posted an elbow source somewhere, probably under mufflers if you do a search.

2508267560104110397fmlyHj_th.jpg

Kinarfio

/gutwrencher

I just got the one joyner has on ebay this past week,i am currently trying this weekend.quiets it down maybe 30%.slips right over tailpipe and used a u-bolt clamp.total cost was about $25-30 bucks.I think they even droped the price.