Quantcast

ricksrb

Shocks

Okay maybe Im stupid but I cant understand the graph and instructions in the manual on adjusting the shocks.Is there any "Instructions for Idiots" that I might be able to understand so I "might" adjust my shocks?

I have never seen or have any data on Joyner shocks. Maybe the owner's manual.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Thats what I was getting at,the manual does have instructions on how to adjust them with a graph but I dont understand it.

Thanks

The only thing you can do is screw down or up the rings on the shock to change the rate on the spring. You can add or take away nitrogen changing the damping a little but be very very careful messing with the gas (takes nitrogen tank setup). Not worth the brother on the stock shocks. I will not improve them much IMHO! You could do a search on Google for adjusting gas shocks and get more info.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.