Quantcast

Dario Garrett

4 sale - 2006 Yamaha Rhino 450 4X4 Like New - Very Clean

This 2006 Yamaha Rhino 450 4X4 - $2900 is in excellent cosmetic and working condition. Very clean. Mint condition with no scratches. It currently has 42 hours and 350 miles. I'm the original owner of the ATV. It has been well taken care of and garaged kept. For more information and photos e-mail me at [email protected]

post-539-126800165689_thumb.jpg

post-539-126800166523_thumb.jpg

post-539-126800167089_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Waco
      Does anyone know what to set spring tension to on a Cub Cadet UTV 2006?  
    • By Matthew Zeller
      My grandpa has a Yamaha wolverine side by side. It has a solid rear axle.  The problem is it tears up the yard when he turns. Question is has anyone or can he make it into a differential by anyway gear box swap or change some gears. Thanks if you can help!
    • By jgreg
      Hello.  I have 2006 kawasaki mule 3010 trans 4x4 that has the drivers side wheel turning inwards while the passenger side is straight.  What would cause this to happen and what would you suggest to repair.  Thanks.  Adjusted the tie rods, but wont fix this.
    • By Nativespud
      New to the UTV world. Just bought a new Hisun sector 750 with cab and heater. Have not even gotten it dirty yet. I realize these machines take a lot of flack from owners of more name brand machines, but after ready lots of reviews and I decided that they are a good machine in my opinion. Working on modifying a trailer to haul it to the mountains right now.
    • By Robynne Catheron
      Just wanted to say hi. I'm very thankful for this forum, because I recently purchased a 2012 Cub Cadet Volunteer.  I need to be able to maintain it myself instead of having a shop come and get it. The closest shop is about 50 miles away. I appreciate any and all help and advice! 
      I hope I don't wear out my welcome here.