Quantcast

commando cv boots

Does anyone have a cross-reference number for the outside rear cv boot for a 07 c2 commando?

This is what Kinarfi had in the "Parts,Pieces" thread.

CV Boot Kit There appears to be a difference between inner and outer boots, I used a NAPA CVB6862340 for my outer rear, fit good but not tightly on the CV end, I held it on with Tyraps

, Autozone part # 03606. Comes with bands and grease for $11.99, quick/split boot. http://contentinfo.a.../03606/image/5/ K2181 95 Geo Metro $15.99

Napa 686-2181 CV Boot from a 95 Geo Metro.

Guest Lenny

I bought boots from Checkers. Part #614-020 They have several sizes on the end and you trim down to the size you need. There are a couple different variations of the boot available. It's sort of universal. Think it was about $8

Lenny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ed Aguirre
      I have recently purchased a Land Master LM300, with the Kholer engine (277). When purchased from a private owner he said it was a 2015? 
      I guess I could take his word for it, but nowhere on the UTV does it mention the year built. i was wondering if there was a deciphering code for the serial number to identify when it was built.

thanks
      Ed
    • By lowgear52
      Does anyone out there have a rear differential for a trooper for sale?
    • By Kingfish
      I've had a battery failure and need one replacement.  The local distributor told me it might take up to four weeks to get one.  I'd like to order one in sooner than that if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • By CarlB
      I have a 2022 Hisun 750 Sector which comes with a locked rear differential. Was wondering if it would be possible to install an unlocking differential.  I see that there are some Hisun made machines that come with the unlocking rear diff, such as Cub Cadet Challenger, some of the Massimos, and probably others. My concern is whether these would be a direct bolt on, using the original axles, drive shaft, and of course matching gear ratio. I've tried to match up part numbers but it seems every brand has their own number system even for parts that I know are identical. If anyone has ever done this swap or has any information about the whether these unlocking rear diffs are comparable to the Sector, I'd appreciate your input.
    • By Michael Flippin
      I have a 2023 T-Boss 410. The starter is just spinning but nothing is turning over. It was working fine and just stalled. Tried to restart and starter just spins. Thought maybe the interior of the starter broke. Ordered and installed a new starter and it does the same thing. You just hear the starter spinning but does not seem like anything is catching. I checked the gear the starter engages and that is clean and turning freely. Any idea what the issue could be?