Quantcast

Alex

New Member Map!

Just added a New Member Map: Member Map

Testing it out, so if you see any bugs, please post them in this thread.

You can add, update, and delete your location. Everyone will have to add themselves to the map to start. So take a moment and visit: Member Map and add your location.

Good morning Admin. Like the map but it would not correctly display my location. Put in two two nearby in AZ and both times after the map confirmed the location, the indicator on the map showed TX, not AZ.

rocmoc n Mexico/AZ

I like the idea of the map however I too have had the problem of confirming my location, selecting from the list and then is shows up two provinces (states) away.

Hay Admin,

Fixed, worked for me. I like it!

Where do we find the Icon to bring up the map other than this post? I found it!

rocmoc n Mexico/AZ

Hay Admin,

Fixed, worked for me. I like it!

Where do we find the Icon to bring up the map other than this post? I found it!

rocmoc n Mexico/AZ

"member map" in the primary navigation bar.

Glad it's working!

Come on EVERYBODY! Add yourself to the map. If you don't want to show your true exact location, do something nearby.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Brian Lytle
      2019 650 comrade within the last two weeks I have had to jump start my odes something is staying on I have checked all lights etc I took off negative cable it sparked on me taking it off what the ?
    • By rocmoc
      This is rocmoc/Michael one of the first on this forum when the Joyner was one of the most active topics.  First an update of others.  The earlier members will also remember Lenny and Jeff.  With myself we organized the first Jamborees in 2009-2012.  Sadly if you have not heard we lost both Lenny and Jeff in 2018.    A great loss to the community.  Myself:  Still around but rolled over to Jeep and Arctic Cat Wildcat.  The Wildcat  design still remains me of my old 2008 Trooper.  Doing well as the Last Man Standing but cleaning out the garage.  Found some New and used Trooper parts I will list in the parts section.  Wanted to give you all a chance before I list on Ebay.  As many of you knew Lenny listed a lot of stuff on Ebay.  Will I partnered a lot of the stuff with him and I still have stuff.  Take care and I will check in for message should you want to ride.  Still make it to Utah every other year and am still in Southern AZ.
      rocmoc in AZ/Mexico
    • By SethZ28
      Hello everybody, Im new the forum actually it's my 1st post. I just recently purchased a used 08 trooper at the local bank. It has 535 miles and its camo. That had it as a repo, everything seems to be in really good shape. There's just 1 problem it won't run. They said it needed a ECU I purchased a ECU still nothing. All the lights work, 4 wheeldrive works, horn works, and everything else up front. The engine will crank but wont start no fuel or spark, fuel pump won't even run and the fan will not come on. Crossed over the relays to turn fans on fuel pump and get spark. Still nothing, I would really appreciate any good advise on which direction to go next.
      Thanks Seth
    • By KTMspeedFreak
      Hey Everyone, I’ve created a few other threads and a bit disappointed at the limited responses the forums seem to get. So rather than asking about an engine swap i’d like to share some information with others here in an effort to generate some discussion!
      So i’ve done much research on engine swaps for my 800cc buggy, and my ideal swap would be a suzuki swift gti engine, however they seem to be rare and very expensive if you can ever locate one. The only ones i’ve seen are going for $3500+ which is completely rediculaous becuase the purpose of an engine swap should be to get an inexpensive engine that parts are available for, the suzuki swift is neither.
      So in my research, i’m specifically looking for a naturally aspirated lightweight aluminum engine that produces “acceptable” power. Far as I can tell such a thing rarely exists in the US, which is probably why the G13b engines are so redicualously overpriced.
      What I have found, and present to you is a  Mitsubishi Mirage 1.2L It’s an all aluminium, lightweight 3 cylinder NA engine that’s producing 74HP and 74ft lbs torque. Not crazy power numbers I know, BUT for an NA 170lb readily available, AND cheap engine those are not bad in its stock form. Certainly those of you looking to get a little crazier than I can drop a turbo in and up those base numbers. 
      Far as I can tell in my research No one has done this engine swap to date, so I suppose I will have to go fist... I am not quite ready to take on a project of this magnitude but will likely make this my winter/spring project and hope to have it completed by early/late spring next year.
      I will of course document the install and process once it gets under way. In the meantime please feel free to use this thread to discuss other possible engine swap projects or ideas for such! I love me some buggy action and can’t wait to get this swap underway.
    • By GDS
      Good Morning all I have just picked up a Bush Hog TH420. Overall it is in good shape but does need a little work. Being these are not made anymore the parts are very expensive. I hope that I can find some help crossing parts to a different brand. I just replaced the rear cv axle and had to order it out of Florida for 325.00. Now comes the brakes. They are sticking and causing drag. I can get parts but a set o rings and pads would be 140 each. I'm sure this is not the place to post repairs so I will end this for now.