Quantcast

Shocks! I am doing IT!

rocmoc

rocmoc, how are you doing , i have been very busy with the lucas oil series pro 2 truck. if you want to see what i have on the trooper and drive it, let me know. you can take all the pictures you want and all the measurements. I can not believe you have not change shocks yet.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rocmoc, how are you doing , i have been very busy with the lucas oil series pro 2 truck. if you want to see what i have on the trooper and drive it, let me know. you can take all the pictures you want and all the measurements. I can not believe you have not change shocks yet.

HI Flatbed!!!!!!!!!!! Boy is it good to hear from you. First we are going to do a winter trip to the sand area west of El Centro this winter as well as a couple of other areas. I was hoping you will be able to make it. Taking Feb. 2011. I am sending you a PM.

Yes I would live to see ALL your stuff.

Shocks, too many changing priorities! Not enough time or money, LOL!

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

Guest Lenny

Hi flatbed, we all thought you died, just kidding, we l know you have been busy having too much fun. Good fun is hard work. How is your Lucas Series racing doing? If you tell us which truck your crew leading for we can check out how your doing from time to time on the internet. At least we will know your still kicking. We missed hearing from you. When it comes to suspension, we all flounder around without your imput. Hope everything is well for you and your staying healthy.

Lenny

I have been swamped, jsut put new shocks on the front-end, new fourway bypass with new coil overs, we did not have enough compression. we are testing at glen helen this week end. It is the 91 truck that i am crew chiefing. Nick tyree is the driver, we have our own web site. I am the old man you see in the pictures. Home computer was down for 3 or 4 days but is back up now

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By lonerider98
      At the end of last year my Coleman UT 500 will not go into reverse. I can hold it over toward the reverse to move it nut it won't lock into reverse. Anyone have this problem? Winter is just about over and going to have to get this resolved. Thank You!
    • By Robert B
      Going down a 20 deg hill engine is holding UTV back. Then something releases like going into Neutral and makes a loud clacking noise. Have to use brake to slow UTV down. Then once level it shifts back into gear. Have done shift extension does not pop out of gear.
    • By lowgear52
      Does anyone out there have a rear differential for a trooper for sale?
    • By CarlB
      I have a 2022 Hisun 750 Sector which comes with a locked rear differential. Was wondering if it would be possible to install an unlocking differential.  I see that there are some Hisun made machines that come with the unlocking rear diff, such as Cub Cadet Challenger, some of the Massimos, and probably others. My concern is whether these would be a direct bolt on, using the original axles, drive shaft, and of course matching gear ratio. I've tried to match up part numbers but it seems every brand has their own number system even for parts that I know are identical. If anyone has ever done this swap or has any information about the whether these unlocking rear diffs are comparable to the Sector, I'd appreciate your input.
    • By Xov
      Just received delivery of a 2024 AMP Pro.  Thought I'd start a thread with my impressions as I use it and learn more.  There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of real-world usage information out there on this model.  Hope this will help others as they research.
      Intended Use Cases
      Fire mitigation / slash removal from a 5 acre forested and well-gamble-oaked property.  The previous owners thought as much about fire mitigation as I do about fashion: not much. Snow removal Stump pulling General hauling (rock, lumber, etc.) Weimaraner energy depletion.  Wasn't an original use case, but a nice added bonus.  Experiences So Far
      Wasn't impressed that two of the bumpers on the underside of the bed where it sits upon the frame were missing.  The metal on metal contact has damaged the powder coating and the frame.  I expect a little better QC.
      I've only put a few hours on it, so not a ton to report on usage.  It isn't quiet; it's silent.  I can't even detect an electric note from the motor. I removed (and subsequently replaced) the motor cover noticed that the motor is German and made by Schambuller.  The motor controller is Italian and made by Dana TM4.  Given the operating specs of both I found on the web, I suspect both are higher quality than the previous Navitas (which is supposed to be decent).  The motor is rated at 25 hp and 71.5 lb-ft of torque.  It feels very powerful.  All the torque is delivered instantly, if desired.
      The bed is huge and has an electric dump as standard.  Great feature but would like it to go up a bit more.  Probably not feasible from an engineering perspective, but I want and I need ;).
      Power steering is nice, but vague.  Probably common to many UTVs, but I am accustomed to more direct results from input.  Plan early and plan often.
      In our first full day of usage, we hauled about 1/2 as much slash as the entire rest of the year when I was doing it by hand cart.  I may get fatter, but I'll also get more done.  After a few days of usage, the battery meter has gone down by 1/10th. 
      Until next time...