Quantcast

Randy

WTB OE Trooper Rear Rim

So far the failed rear wheel bearing (and limping home with a wobble) has cost me a rear bearing, hub, axle and now the last thing I found (I hope!) a rim. I went to put the wheel back on after I thought I was finished with the repair and the stud holes are veeerryyy egg shaped!!

Anyone have an original equipment rear (14x8) rim to sell? I would also trade for a pair of almost new Dunestar paddles, 26-10-12 (tires only).

Randy were did you get your rear bearing and hub at

I got the Hub from Buggy World in Santee, CA (Alyssha at parts - she was terrific). The Axle was from No Limits in Texas (Justin. They were very good, also). The bearing was from Silverbullet in Yuma - (Rich was a life saver!)

In backward analysis - I believe that the whole issue spiraled out from using the 'Tuner' lug nuts from my sand wheels instead of the beefier lugnuts made for that wheel, they loosened up on very demanding terrain and took out the other parts. Oh well, live and learn.

So far the failed rear wheel bearing (and limping home with a wobble) has cost me a rear bearing, hub, axle and now the last thing I found (I hope!) a rim. I went to put the wheel back on after I thought I was finished with the repair and the stud holes are veeerryyy egg shaped!!

Anyone have an original equipment rear (14x8) rim to sell? I would also trade for a pair of almost new Dunestar paddles, 26-10-12 (tires only).

I have a complete set of stock rims, but I am not sure if I want to split them up. I think I have another rear rim that is not stock will have to check when I get home.

I have a complete set of stock rims, but I am not sure if I want to split them up. I think I have another rear rim that is not stock will have to check when I get home.

I also have the stock rim I will let go about 8 of the rears and no fronts :/ but call 817-695-1151 ask for jarrad or justin and we will fix you up

Jarrad

I also have the stock rim I will let go about 8 of the rears and no fronts :/ but call 817-695-1151 ask for jarrad or justin and we will fix you up

Jarrad

Thanks to both of you, but I have already gotten the rim and I am good to go.