Quantcast

rocmoc

AZ off-road (OHV) sticker in CA

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BuggieDude
      Hey everyone, not sure if I'm allowed to post this here.......let me know if I need to move it.
      I, Buggiedude, aka Niles Treman have re-opened my home based business, Treman Powersports Repair and Performance in Gilbert Az. I am now doing this full time and am looking forward to hearing from you guys that need a good Mechanic at a fair price.
      I am certified in the Big 4, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki and Kawasaki.......but i also work on all Polaris, Can Am, as well as Chinese and any other Countries off-road products.
      Hit me up for advise as well, I got pretty good at long distance diagnosis over the years too.
    • By BuggieDude
      Hey folks, I have decided to rebuild my Powersports business and wanted to reach out to all of you in Southern Arizona that are tired of waiting for the other guys to fix your stuff and than overcharge you when you pick it up. I offer FREE pick up and delivery in most of the East Valley and also do House Calls. Warranty on most repairs, and with 17 years as a Japanese Certified wrench, I can do better work for less money than the other guys.
      Whether you are broken and need fixed or just want to go FASTER, hit me up for a free quote.
      No Job Too Big or Too Small
    • By PBO Auto Sales
      PBO Auto Sales
      3842 E Roeser Rd
      Phoenix, AZ 85040
      FULL Service Dealer with a Master Mechanic
      NEW Units in Warehouse ready for delivery ( All Models)
      Call for details: 602-828-1885 or visit my website
      www.pboautosales.com
      Largest Dealer in the country and located across the street from Joyner USA

• By Jimbo
      Trying to put together a group to go on By Monthly Rides in the vicinity of Green Valley, Arizona.