Quantcast

ricksrb

New Tires and Wheels

Thinking of going to 15" ITP SS212 Wheels and Dakota 30x9.50x15 M/T Tires from Pep Boys.Any thoughts?

sounds cool!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I know you have 31's on yours and was wondering if I might have to do the mod's to the firewall as you did.

You will have to wait and see. I adjusted my helm-joints on the A-arms and took a LARGE hammer to the firewall. Now it clears, LOL! The problem is when you turn.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

You will have to wait and see. I adjusted my helm-joints on the A-arms and took a LARGE hammer to the firewall. Now it clears, LOL! The problem is when you turn.

rocmoc n AZ/Baja

As long as it looks good,I just wont turn(LOL).Thanks.did you say somewhere you would be traveling to so cal for a ride? Like to meet up with you if possible.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Wrangler95
      Can a person find aftermarket wheels for a Kawasaki KAF 400 sx 4x4 xc camo mule.Im not having any luck so far.
    • By Rocky Ragan
      i have 25x6-12 25x8-12 can i put 8s and 10s on these wheels
    • By Breff21
      Hey guys so i’m new to this whole UTV community but im going to attempt to design and make a UTV from scratch, im 18 and have done quite abit of mechanical pieces, ive made a set budget for 650€ for all the parts and engine not including steel, and so far ive decided i wanted it to be 2 seater have front suspension and rear axle suspension, go atleast 40mph and be very lightweight but stiff design. 
      Although im finding it very hard to find parts online that will ship to me within my budget, ive decided on a 420cc 15hp lifan engine as my base and am trying to find a 40 stage torque converter although its not going great but that aside, is this a good engine for what im trying to achive? Will it get me to my speed goal?
      Also im having a bit of a dilemma with the wheels as there far more expensive than i thought, im unsure rather to go with a full set of tyres and rims already assembled second hand 21/10/10 rear and 20/8/10 front for 125€ or
      or for a good second hand set of 26/12/12 rear and 26/9/12 front for just the tyres at 100€ and then to try and find cheap rims somewhere is another problem. 

im unsure weather or not id really need the bigger 26 inch tyres as 12 inches is very wide and heavy although i see thats what the most popular size for UTV are?
      will the bigger tyres be harder on the engine? Which would be faster? 
      If anyone with more knowledge to this could help itd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    • By Peter Hiross
      Hey everybody,
      I've been toying with pickup a side-by-side for a while now and I'm hoping to get some advise from folks here. I live in Colorado and we have land @ 9500 ft.  I plan on using the utv for hunting, general work around the property and of course fun riding trails.  I'd like to keep the costs down no more than 17K if possible.  What's the track record for Tracker UTV.  Are they reliable?  I like the SVX 1000 but I am Leary as I've head they have problems.  I also been looking at the Yamaha wolverine X2 XT-R.  I like the Tracker for the price and horsepower and the larger cargo bed.   I want something reliable than can start in cold weather.  The wolverine seems to have everything I want except maybe a little light on the horsepower.  Not sure if power diminishes with altitude but I can tell you at 10,000 our generators are about 1/2 capacity.    Yamaha  also has a $1500.00 rebate and I can pick up the unit @ $13,999.00 which will beat the tracker and the wolverine will have a sun roof and winch already included.  I know Yamaha engines are good but not sure of everything else.   Thoughts anyone?  Thanks in advance!
    • By mike gallagher
      I have a Badboy Stampede 900 and i want to get a little more lift out of it but done want to put a lift kit on it.  What size tire can I get away with that won't bind it up?  I currently have AT 26X9x14 on the front and 26x11x14 on the rear.  thx.  Mike